IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: You're female, right?
Last I looked, yep.

You appear to have bought the popular nattering about this spectacularly trivial event.. a sub-part of another spectacularly vulgar overblown Contest among colorfully clad millionaires. Now a Sacred Event?

I haven't bought into anything. I didn't appreciate seeing it myself, but I've never been one for nudity in any media form. I just ain't interested. The issue of sex may be overblown in the media and nation and culture, but I could care less. Sex is just one factor in my marriage and my life, nothing I care about is built on or around just sexual activity.

While I didn't see the SB Spectacular - I get what the Puritan brouhaha is about. Now unless you want to accept invention/ supposition/ hearsay of a 'staged thing', or even of such a thing gone awry by bad dressage:

I do accept invention of it, because they both admitted it. And I don't know why you think it is only focusing on Janet, because it most certainly is not. Justin has been taking a lot of heat from it as well, even was pulled from a show he was gonna be part of, and Janet lost a part in a movie over this. Maybe it isn't as trotted out in the media about Justin because Janet is oh so much more exciting to discuss, but Justin is regretting having been part of it, more and more every day.

And since when *is* a human breast 'obscene' or 'indecent' - shall we bring back the no nursing of lecherous nipple-sucking babies in public Lynch Laws too? These are Giant blab-words hurled about as-if any TWO people might share anything like a similar definition. That is the 'definition' precisely of: a blab word.

Public nudity has always been considered taboo or over the top, or obscene if you will. It has never been an acceptable way to conduct oneself in public. I didn't decide that, it's been that way for years.

I don't think you have the foggiest idea! of the can of worms your casual 'opinion' opens - when you "think it's a pretty good idea" for {SomeOne in Government?} to Crack Down. You've simply missed the entire history of Blue Nose censorship. The problem of 'democracy' has always been the protecting of the minority from the Farmily Valuez of the majority mob. aka Homogenization to the lowest common denominator: by law. It still *is* The Problem.

I didn't open any can of worms. Opinions don't open cans of worms, they open flame threads. Only actions open cans of worms, and I wasn't carrying my can opener. ;)

Sheesh yourself.

Nightowl >8#

"To become different from what we are, we must have some awareness of what we are."
Eric Hoffer
New maybe in buttfsck missouri nude is not accepted
in the rest of the america seeing a kid sucking on a tit is not. walking by the atm saw a couple (hope male and female) at any rate the males behind the wheel was getting a hummer at 9am. I didnt see others around hauling out cellphones to call the cops. Nawlins gives you beads for hanging you teats out for show and in alaska we have people whho fly in from all over to watch strippers. So maybe in buttfuck missouri you bumpkins are too inbred to appreciate nudity but the rest of us just want to know in advance.

thanx,
bill
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Howard Stern yanked - (deSitter) - (51)
         pre-election sanctimony - (hnick)
         Ran him out of Denver after Columbine -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (8)
             And good riddance - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                 Funny you should say that - (Nightowl) - (6)
                     What's the point of even turning the radio on? - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Well, I have reasons to - (Nightowl)
                     Say WHAT?!? - (jb4) - (3)
                         Re: Say WHAT?!? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                             Thanks. You're right: He's whacked! - (jb4) - (1)
                                 Believe me, we tried - (Nightowl)
         I'm proud of them - (Nightowl) - (21)
             You would be. -NT - (CRConrad)
             Proud of what? I dont find Stern indecent or Bubba - (boxley) - (8)
                 No thanks, I like Nightowl - (Nightowl)
                 It's not that he's rude - (pwhysall) - (6)
                     much prefered bubba over stern - (boxley) - (5)
                         If you read my post more closely - (Nightowl) - (4)
                             church lady, think david spade in drag Saterday Nite Live - (boxley) - (3)
                                 church lady, think david spade in drag Saterday Nite Live - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                     the fines were just announced and you being in the business - (boxley) - (1)
                                         ...fines were just announced and you being in the business - (Nightowl)
             Agree but wouldn't say it was indecent - (deSitter) - (10)
                 I understand that - (Nightowl) - (9)
                     You're female, right? - (Ashton) - (3)
                         naw she smells a fart and thinks its roses by conditioning -NT - (boxley)
                         Re: You're female, right? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                             maybe in buttfsck missouri nude is not accepted - (boxley)
                     She didn't 'change the world', I'd say - (Meerkat) - (4)
                         Re: She didn't 'change the world', I'd say - (Nightowl) - (2)
                             Not even sure if SuperBowl was shown on free-to-air TV - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                 Ah ok, that helps - (Nightowl)
                         Same here - (pwhysall)
         I don't see this as true censorship. - (rickw) - (3)
             I watched Pat Robertson and Foulwell - (boxley) - (2)
                 Re: I watched Pat Robertson and Foulwell - (rickw) - (1)
                     so rush limbough should be off the air as well? -NT - (boxley)
         Re: Howard Stern yanked - (pwhysall) - (12)
             You obviously listened ;-) - (bepatient) - (11)
                 he wasnt "over the edge" he has used those same - (boxley) - (10)
                     Point boxley. - (Silverlock)
                     Greaseman??? - (bepatient) - (8)
                         sorry greaseman - (boxley) - (1)
                             That was a good one! - (bepatient)
                         Isn't the 'real'-ish problem that, you can't legislate - (Ashton) - (5)
                             Thats just it... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 No, actually I don't 'equate' such. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     That corporate bland is what we get >today< - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         No, he really *isn't* - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (bepatient)
         Hey Boxley... you might be interested in this - (Nightowl) - (1)
             stern lost 6 of 40+ stations - (boxley)

X is like democracy: it sucks, but everything else sucks more.
157 ms