well know those are

a. a cost of doing busimess, in stern's case a very minor cost

Nope, I have no idea. I haven't been in broadcasting in years and years. I don't know what is standard cost of operations and what is minor from what isn't.

b. those numbers are announced and negotiated downward. In Bubba's case in his last contract he was forced to take all financial responsibilty for any levied fines by the FCC so Clear Channel is not losing dollar one except in advertizing revenue.

Now that one I did hear, that Bubba was being charged instead.

c. rumors are starting that bubba was negotiating an out for clear channel by moving into the paid subscription base of satellite radio and clearchannel expects to make a bundle by advertising church lady shows here but $20 a month gets all the bubba they want. Its not decency driving any of this it is a dollar bill and the unholey halleluia chorus is wolves circling the sheeple. And you as a lead sheep are baaing in the forfront.

I ain't no lead sheep. I didn't call or complain to anyone. I didn't even write the FCC when everyone rallied around complaining about the Super Bowl halftime show. I'm just a simple ex-broadcasting person who is on the sidelines watching, I ain't doing a damn thing either way. Just voiced my opinion, was all, and only here and in the KCFV forum, not to the powers that be or control it all.

Nightowl >8#