IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's not that he's rude
It's that he's crap. You sgould try listening to Chris Moyles on a morning to realise what drivel you're being fed. Stern would have lasted about 10 minutes on UK radio.

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home Page - Now with added Zing!]
New much prefered bubba over stern
Aside from broads faking orgasms and bobo honkin, he had interesting guests from racin and rasslin urologists, lawyers, plastic surgeons etc on a regular basis. In fact being new to the area after hearing these guys on his show I hired them on behalf of my son. The insurance company was fucking me around, at the end of the day the kid gets the help he needs and fear jumped the Insurance co to settle for 4 times what I tried to get them to discuss 6 months ago. Its not all Tits and Ass although that is eminently compelling radio to me. So why the fuck does church lady and co get to listen to their classical and sports and tell me I cant listen to my CHOICE. Dont say its the will of the majority because this show was rated number one in 5 markets. Majority voted by listening. It was the MINORITY forcing their morality and religion on me.
thanx,
bill
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New If you read my post more closely
You'll see that I never said to keep them off the air completely, only put them in certain time-slots where people would EXPECT them to be, and kids wouldn't likely be listening.

I never said anything about you not getting to listen to your choice. And I'm not a church lady, either, in fact, I have a hard time with the word lady, it reminds me of someone who is delicate and wears dresses and walks daintily, and that ain't me.

Nightowl >8#

"To become different from what we are, we must have some awareness of what we are."
Eric Hoffer
New church lady, think david spade in drag Saterday Nite Live
so now you are scheduling what time I can listen to my shows so the kids cant here them, you dont have kids I do but get to tell me what my kids can or cant listen to, how fucked up is that? If a parent is too fucking stupd to know what their kids listen to, or dont have kids like yourself they listen to violent criminal antisocial music where whore nigger fuck rape drugs and kill appear to be the only recognisable words.

If you have gone to a middleschool anytime latetely you will see "most" of the girls dressed like hookers, and the blowjob range of age hovers around 50% by age 12 and the comments swirling around you make you think you are in an Algerian Brothel not 6-8th graders.

Now everyone in the Tampa listening area know who bubba is, what his show is about and kids dont listen, my kids thought he was stupid, they listen to 70-80's rock, one rapp and one pop so dont use the "its for the kiddies crap" its just another escuse for you controlling people, by making others conform to your rules. So who died and put you in charge?
thanx,
bill
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
New church lady, think david spade in drag Saterday Nite Live
Never heard of him/her? Must have been before I started watching it.

I'm not telling you anything, I'm not purporting to be in charge of anything. All I said was I was proud of Clear Channel for trying to clean up their act some, and hoped that it might be the beginning of better rules for broadcasting and improve the industry for the DJ's and other people involved in the business, because they are looking at more than indecency, they are also looking at how many stations are owned and whether the same corporations should be allowed to control all the medias at once, radio and newspaper and TV.

I see this as a breakthrough for improving the broadcasting industry. All Stern or anyone else would have to do is play by the new rules, and I'm sure they would be on-air again. However, the people they fired brought them the largest fines by the FCC, so the Clear Channel corporation is starting to pay attention to this fact and look after themselves more.

Nightowl >8#

"To become different from what we are, we must have some awareness of what we are."
Eric Hoffer
New the fines were just announced and you being in the business
well know those are
a. a cost of doing busimess, in stern's case a very minor cost
b. those numbers are announced and negotiated downward. In Bubba's case in his last contract he was forced to take all financial responsibilty for any levied fines by the FCC so Clear Channel is not losing dollar one except in advertizing revenue.
c. rumors are starting that bubba was negotiating an out for clear channel by moving into the paid subscription base of satellite radio and clearchannel expects to make a bundle by advertising church lady shows here but $20 a month gets all the bubba they want. Its not decency driving any of this it is a dollar bill and the unholey halleluia chorus is wolves circling the sheeple. And you as a lead sheep are baaing in the forfront.
feh,
thanx,
bill
New ...fines were just announced and you being in the business
well know those are

a. a cost of doing busimess, in stern's case a very minor cost

Nope, I have no idea. I haven't been in broadcasting in years and years. I don't know what is standard cost of operations and what is minor from what isn't.

b. those numbers are announced and negotiated downward. In Bubba's case in his last contract he was forced to take all financial responsibilty for any levied fines by the FCC so Clear Channel is not losing dollar one except in advertizing revenue.

Now that one I did hear, that Bubba was being charged instead.

c. rumors are starting that bubba was negotiating an out for clear channel by moving into the paid subscription base of satellite radio and clearchannel expects to make a bundle by advertising church lady shows here but $20 a month gets all the bubba they want. Its not decency driving any of this it is a dollar bill and the unholey halleluia chorus is wolves circling the sheeple. And you as a lead sheep are baaing in the forfront.

I ain't no lead sheep. I didn't call or complain to anyone. I didn't even write the FCC when everyone rallied around complaining about the Super Bowl halftime show. I'm just a simple ex-broadcasting person who is on the sidelines watching, I ain't doing a damn thing either way. Just voiced my opinion, was all, and only here and in the KCFV forum, not to the powers that be or control it all.

Nightowl >8#

Eric Hoffer
     Howard Stern yanked - (deSitter) - (51)
         pre-election sanctimony - (hnick)
         Ran him out of Denver after Columbine -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (8)
             And good riddance - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                 Funny you should say that - (Nightowl) - (6)
                     What's the point of even turning the radio on? - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Well, I have reasons to - (Nightowl)
                     Say WHAT?!? - (jb4) - (3)
                         Re: Say WHAT?!? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                             Thanks. You're right: He's whacked! - (jb4) - (1)
                                 Believe me, we tried - (Nightowl)
         I'm proud of them - (Nightowl) - (21)
             You would be. -NT - (CRConrad)
             Proud of what? I dont find Stern indecent or Bubba - (boxley) - (8)
                 No thanks, I like Nightowl - (Nightowl)
                 It's not that he's rude - (pwhysall) - (6)
                     much prefered bubba over stern - (boxley) - (5)
                         If you read my post more closely - (Nightowl) - (4)
                             church lady, think david spade in drag Saterday Nite Live - (boxley) - (3)
                                 church lady, think david spade in drag Saterday Nite Live - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                     the fines were just announced and you being in the business - (boxley) - (1)
                                         ...fines were just announced and you being in the business - (Nightowl)
             Agree but wouldn't say it was indecent - (deSitter) - (10)
                 I understand that - (Nightowl) - (9)
                     You're female, right? - (Ashton) - (3)
                         naw she smells a fart and thinks its roses by conditioning -NT - (boxley)
                         Re: You're female, right? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                             maybe in buttfsck missouri nude is not accepted - (boxley)
                     She didn't 'change the world', I'd say - (Meerkat) - (4)
                         Re: She didn't 'change the world', I'd say - (Nightowl) - (2)
                             Not even sure if SuperBowl was shown on free-to-air TV - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                 Ah ok, that helps - (Nightowl)
                         Same here - (pwhysall)
         I don't see this as true censorship. - (rickw) - (3)
             I watched Pat Robertson and Foulwell - (boxley) - (2)
                 Re: I watched Pat Robertson and Foulwell - (rickw) - (1)
                     so rush limbough should be off the air as well? -NT - (boxley)
         Re: Howard Stern yanked - (pwhysall) - (12)
             You obviously listened ;-) - (bepatient) - (11)
                 he wasnt "over the edge" he has used those same - (boxley) - (10)
                     Point boxley. - (Silverlock)
                     Greaseman??? - (bepatient) - (8)
                         sorry greaseman - (boxley) - (1)
                             That was a good one! - (bepatient)
                         Isn't the 'real'-ish problem that, you can't legislate - (Ashton) - (5)
                             Thats just it... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 No, actually I don't 'equate' such. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     That corporate bland is what we get >today< - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         No, he really *isn't* - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (bepatient)
         Hey Boxley... you might be interested in this - (Nightowl) - (1)
             stern lost 6 of 40+ stations - (boxley)

If for no other reason that historical (hysterical?) context.
128 ms