IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Where you advocated infidelity is...
in [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=135775|http://z.iwethey.org...?contentid=135775] where you say, Marriage should not be primarily about humping, and indeed in a better society, people could allow themselves to maintain a stable family while obtaining their humpage elsewhere, should it be necessary.

If a married couple is "obtaining their humpage elsewhere", then that is marital infidelity in most people's books.

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New Re: Where you advocated infidelity is...
Right, this was bitter sarcasm directed at those who would sacrifice their kids' well-being for a roll with a floozie or a soap-opera girlie-man. If you just have to do, then get it over with and get on with your family life.
-drl
     "as American as Levis" - (deSitter) - (79)
         Uhhh...Ross? - (jb4) - (14)
             ferget it, he's on a roll -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?? -NT - (admin) - (1)
                     Hell No!!! And it ain't over now. -NT - (xtensive)
             Re: Uhhh...Ross? - (deSitter) - (10)
                 It shows your hatred of women - (orion) - (7)
                     Re: It shows your hatred of women - (deSitter) - (6)
                         Not every woman is like that - (orion) - (5)
                             Re: Not every woman is like that - (deSitter) - (4)
                                 "Shut up and go away, I'm stereotyping." :) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                 I did read - (orion) - (2)
                                     shakes head and resolves to ignore drones -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Yaaaay! -NT - (Arkadiy)
                 Wow - (Nightowl)
                 Words fail... - (jb4)
         Re: "We can't even make our own damn pants" - (lincoln) - (13)
             My last job was at a major shoe manufacturer... - (danreck) - (12)
                 Any thoughts on where the money goes? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Re: Any thoughts on where the money goes? - (danreck) - (1)
                         Ah, US Shoe.... -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Oooohh...A whole $.06 savings! - (jb4)
                 Now, this is odd - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                     It's called 'Executive Compensation' -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         Yeah, but what executive cares to increase his compensation - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                             That risk is to the stockholders . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Well, I guess - (Arkadiy)
                     How many pairs of shoes are we talking about. - (bepatient)
                     Who has that profit, matters - (ben_tilly)
                 Right - (deSitter)
         What do you know about feminism? - (slugbug) - (49)
             It's all of a part - (deSitter) - (48)
                 Reading a little extra into that, aren't you? - (ben_tilly) - (46)
                     Re: Reading a little extra into that, aren't you? - (deSitter) - (45)
                         Cart before horse - (Ashton) - (1)
                             keep john wayne out of it - (boxley)
                         Re: Reading a little extra into that, aren't you? - (deSitter) - (1)
                             Shirley... - (CRConrad)
                         Again, you're ascribing the wrong cause - (ben_tilly) - (40)
                             Additional causes plus a small edit. - (inthane-chan) - (39)
                                 Puritanism is ignorant of, simultaneously opposed-to an idea - (Ashton) - (38)
                                     IMO, Ashton... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                                     Re: Puritanism is ignorant of, simultaneously opposed-to an - (deSitter) - (34)
                                         Sorry, can't ignore this one. - (Nightowl) - (29)
                                             Re: Sorry, can't ignore this one. - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                 Whatever - (Nightowl)
                                                 Fundamental Units (new thread) - (deSitter)
                                                 Ross, the Puritan........I never would have thought it! - (jb4)
                                             So you are in favor of gay marriages? - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                                                 I never said that - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                                     You never said anything against it either - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                                         Stop putting words in my mouth - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                             Hint - Nobody said you did. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 Re: Hint - Nobody said you did. - (Nightowl)
                                                             But I didn't - reading comprehension time - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                 Re: But I didn't - reading comprehension time - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                     Yes, but.... - (ben_tilly)
                                                                 Bingo! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                             childless and married are we? - (boxley) - (14)
                                                 You are incorrect. - (Nightowl) - (13)
                                                     No need to be sorry. Your life, your choice. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                         Re: No need to be sorry. Your life, your choice. - (Nightowl)
                                                     Depending on which Christian Sect you belong to - (boxley) - (10)
                                                         Re: Depending on which Christian Sect you belong to - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                             No need to debate your religion at all - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 That isn't quite what I said - (Nightowl)
                                                                 So infertile people shouldn't be able to marry? (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                         On Catholic birth control - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                             Re: On Catholic birth control - (hnick)
                                                         State marriages are more than a tax sham - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                             marriage matters to whom? - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 Immediate respect - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     wondered if that was it - (boxley)
                                         deS gets better and better - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                             Re: deS gets better and better - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 Where you advocated infidelity is... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                     Re: Where you advocated infidelity is... - (deSitter)
                                     yer last sentence is incorrect - (boxley)
                 But I argue that the workforce needed to be doubled - (orion)

I turned to him, I said, "A-balone. You're just being shellfish." Well, I knew it was going to be trouble and so did Gill, who was already on the phone to the cods.
83 ms