as business changed and the economy grew and needed the extra workers. Notice that women did not make it into upper management and that there is a glass ceiling at most organiztions that they cannot break. Hence the need for Feminism.

During the work days, children went to schools, so the mother could work. A realtive helped take care of the children until the mother could come home. Maybe the grandparents, maybe an aunt or uncle. My wife works and sometimes I take care of our son and sometimes my mother (my son's Grandmother) does it so I have some time to study for college. So in that example, Grandma babysits the children or child. In other cases a Daycare does it, or a Babysitter is hired.

TV is a privilege, not a babysitter. It can be taken away when the child exhibits bad behavior. It also should not be used too much. Encourage the child to read a b
ook instead of find something else to do. If he/she is too young to read a book, read a book to him/her instead.

We helped rebuild the countries that we bombed, and they improved their economy and learned from us how to do business and make better steal, etc. They were good students and quickly became masters of industry. When they could sell steal cheaper than US companies, of course orgnizations are going to buy from them. We created that situation, and it helps those countries.

As far as moral and ethical decline, society, drug use, marriage problems, well things have been heading that way as people take their rights for granted and refuse to take responsibility for their lives. They got serious issues, maybe a hole in their life, and they are trying to fill it with something. Being moral and ethical is not helping them, so they've rejected those concepts. Society, hey everyone else is doing it, why not do it themselves as well? Drugs are a quick fix to a perminate problem, a temporary high which has side-effects and can destroy lives. Marriage problems, ever since the wedding vows got taken out of the cerimonies, people moved away from religion or do not practice it anymore, and people became more secular and more selfish, all of a sudden Marriage is a different thing than it used to be. No trust or respect for the spouse, both spouses want their way and are unwilling to compromise, keep it up for a few years, have a few kids, it gets worse, a few more years and it is time for a divorse. Divorse Lawyers just love it that way, they get paid more. :)