You said earlier that you don't get hints. It's funny that you seem to be willing to jump to conclusions.... That's often a sing of insecurity, in my experience.

Well, I was mostly confused. I believed Alex's statement to be saying that because I wrote what I did, I was in favor of gay marriage. I see the logical inferences, but I thought they were applying them to me. Sorry if I read it wrong. See, I should stop trying to read what people are implying, and stick with the actual words.

And yes, sometimes I do jump too quickly to conclusions, however it's something I've been trying to work on changing. The biggest problem is, I read what they wrote, and then I perceive that SOMETHING in my post made them believe x y or z about me. Maybe that's not the case, but it's usually where I screw up. So I search it and look for whatever gave them that impression.

I didn't give my view on homosexuality, gay marriage or otherwise, because I find that is among the issues that tend to create very gray areas in terms of my religious beliefs, so I do not have solid yes/no answers in most cases about those sorts of issues.

Nightowl >8#