IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not every woman is like that
for example my wife is not the abusive or whore type. You are stereotyping women. This is not a good thing.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: Not every woman is like that
Not everyone is as trivial as you. I'm characterizing feminism. I said absolutely nothing about any individuals. You can read, no?
-drl
New "Shut up and go away, I'm stereotyping." :)
New I did read

Since women seem to be able to satisfy the fuck impetus solely among themselves, one day men will be unnecessary. Of course progress will grind to a halt and abstract ideas such as justice will be forgotten, but that's life.

You said women, not feminists in that paragraph.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New shakes head and resolves to ignore drones
-drl
New Yaaaay!
--

"It\ufffds possible to build a reasonably prosperous society that invests in its people, doesn\ufffdt invade its neighbors, opposes Israel and stands up to America. (Just look at France.)"

-- James Lileks
     "as American as Levis" - (deSitter) - (79)
         Uhhh...Ross? - (jb4) - (14)
             ferget it, he's on a roll -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?? -NT - (admin) - (1)
                     Hell No!!! And it ain't over now. -NT - (xtensive)
             Re: Uhhh...Ross? - (deSitter) - (10)
                 It shows your hatred of women - (orion) - (7)
                     Re: It shows your hatred of women - (deSitter) - (6)
                         Not every woman is like that - (orion) - (5)
                             Re: Not every woman is like that - (deSitter) - (4)
                                 "Shut up and go away, I'm stereotyping." :) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                 I did read - (orion) - (2)
                                     shakes head and resolves to ignore drones -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Yaaaay! -NT - (Arkadiy)
                 Wow - (Nightowl)
                 Words fail... - (jb4)
         Re: "We can't even make our own damn pants" - (lincoln) - (13)
             My last job was at a major shoe manufacturer... - (danreck) - (12)
                 Any thoughts on where the money goes? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Re: Any thoughts on where the money goes? - (danreck) - (1)
                         Ah, US Shoe.... -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Oooohh...A whole $.06 savings! - (jb4)
                 Now, this is odd - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                     It's called 'Executive Compensation' -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         Yeah, but what executive cares to increase his compensation - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                             That risk is to the stockholders . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Well, I guess - (Arkadiy)
                     How many pairs of shoes are we talking about. - (bepatient)
                     Who has that profit, matters - (ben_tilly)
                 Right - (deSitter)
         What do you know about feminism? - (slugbug) - (49)
             It's all of a part - (deSitter) - (48)
                 Reading a little extra into that, aren't you? - (ben_tilly) - (46)
                     Re: Reading a little extra into that, aren't you? - (deSitter) - (45)
                         Cart before horse - (Ashton) - (1)
                             keep john wayne out of it - (boxley)
                         Re: Reading a little extra into that, aren't you? - (deSitter) - (1)
                             Shirley... - (CRConrad)
                         Again, you're ascribing the wrong cause - (ben_tilly) - (40)
                             Additional causes plus a small edit. - (inthane-chan) - (39)
                                 Puritanism is ignorant of, simultaneously opposed-to an idea - (Ashton) - (38)
                                     IMO, Ashton... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                                     Re: Puritanism is ignorant of, simultaneously opposed-to an - (deSitter) - (34)
                                         Sorry, can't ignore this one. - (Nightowl) - (29)
                                             Re: Sorry, can't ignore this one. - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                 Whatever - (Nightowl)
                                                 Fundamental Units (new thread) - (deSitter)
                                                 Ross, the Puritan........I never would have thought it! - (jb4)
                                             So you are in favor of gay marriages? - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                                                 I never said that - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                                     You never said anything against it either - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                                         Stop putting words in my mouth - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                             Hint - Nobody said you did. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 Re: Hint - Nobody said you did. - (Nightowl)
                                                             But I didn't - reading comprehension time - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                 Re: But I didn't - reading comprehension time - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                     Yes, but.... - (ben_tilly)
                                                                 Bingo! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                             childless and married are we? - (boxley) - (14)
                                                 You are incorrect. - (Nightowl) - (13)
                                                     No need to be sorry. Your life, your choice. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                         Re: No need to be sorry. Your life, your choice. - (Nightowl)
                                                     Depending on which Christian Sect you belong to - (boxley) - (10)
                                                         Re: Depending on which Christian Sect you belong to - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                             No need to debate your religion at all - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 That isn't quite what I said - (Nightowl)
                                                                 So infertile people shouldn't be able to marry? (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                         On Catholic birth control - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                             Re: On Catholic birth control - (hnick)
                                                         State marriages are more than a tax sham - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                             marriage matters to whom? - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 Immediate respect - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     wondered if that was it - (boxley)
                                         deS gets better and better - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                             Re: deS gets better and better - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 Where you advocated infidelity is... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                     Re: Where you advocated infidelity is... - (deSitter)
                                     yer last sentence is incorrect - (boxley)
                 But I argue that the workforce needed to be doubled - (orion)

And would I trow dis lit match in the oven if my friend Lucky were in there?
106 ms