IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ferget it, he's on a roll
stick a spork in it.

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Hell No!!! And it ain't over now.

"I'm man enough to tell you that I can't put my finger on
exactly what my philosophy is now, but I'm flexible."
-- Malcolm X
     "as American as Levis" - (deSitter) - (79)
         Uhhh...Ross? - (jb4) - (14)
             ferget it, he's on a roll -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?? -NT - (admin) - (1)
                     Hell No!!! And it ain't over now. -NT - (xtensive)
             Re: Uhhh...Ross? - (deSitter) - (10)
                 It shows your hatred of women - (orion) - (7)
                     Re: It shows your hatred of women - (deSitter) - (6)
                         Not every woman is like that - (orion) - (5)
                             Re: Not every woman is like that - (deSitter) - (4)
                                 "Shut up and go away, I'm stereotyping." :) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                 I did read - (orion) - (2)
                                     shakes head and resolves to ignore drones -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Yaaaay! -NT - (Arkadiy)
                 Wow - (Nightowl)
                 Words fail... - (jb4)
         Re: "We can't even make our own damn pants" - (lincoln) - (13)
             My last job was at a major shoe manufacturer... - (danreck) - (12)
                 Any thoughts on where the money goes? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Re: Any thoughts on where the money goes? - (danreck) - (1)
                         Ah, US Shoe.... -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Oooohh...A whole $.06 savings! - (jb4)
                 Now, this is odd - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                     It's called 'Executive Compensation' -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         Yeah, but what executive cares to increase his compensation - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                             That risk is to the stockholders . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Well, I guess - (Arkadiy)
                     How many pairs of shoes are we talking about. - (bepatient)
                     Who has that profit, matters - (ben_tilly)
                 Right - (deSitter)
         What do you know about feminism? - (slugbug) - (49)
             It's all of a part - (deSitter) - (48)
                 Reading a little extra into that, aren't you? - (ben_tilly) - (46)
                     Re: Reading a little extra into that, aren't you? - (deSitter) - (45)
                         Cart before horse - (Ashton) - (1)
                             keep john wayne out of it - (boxley)
                         Re: Reading a little extra into that, aren't you? - (deSitter) - (1)
                             Shirley... - (CRConrad)
                         Again, you're ascribing the wrong cause - (ben_tilly) - (40)
                             Additional causes plus a small edit. - (inthane-chan) - (39)
                                 Puritanism is ignorant of, simultaneously opposed-to an idea - (Ashton) - (38)
                                     IMO, Ashton... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                                     Re: Puritanism is ignorant of, simultaneously opposed-to an - (deSitter) - (34)
                                         Sorry, can't ignore this one. - (Nightowl) - (29)
                                             Re: Sorry, can't ignore this one. - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                 Whatever - (Nightowl)
                                                 Fundamental Units (new thread) - (deSitter)
                                                 Ross, the Puritan........I never would have thought it! - (jb4)
                                             So you are in favor of gay marriages? - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                                                 I never said that - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                                     You never said anything against it either - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                                         Stop putting words in my mouth - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                             Hint - Nobody said you did. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 Re: Hint - Nobody said you did. - (Nightowl)
                                                             But I didn't - reading comprehension time - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                 Re: But I didn't - reading comprehension time - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                     Yes, but.... - (ben_tilly)
                                                                 Bingo! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                             childless and married are we? - (boxley) - (14)
                                                 You are incorrect. - (Nightowl) - (13)
                                                     No need to be sorry. Your life, your choice. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                         Re: No need to be sorry. Your life, your choice. - (Nightowl)
                                                     Depending on which Christian Sect you belong to - (boxley) - (10)
                                                         Re: Depending on which Christian Sect you belong to - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                             No need to debate your religion at all - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 That isn't quite what I said - (Nightowl)
                                                                 So infertile people shouldn't be able to marry? (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                         On Catholic birth control - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                             Re: On Catholic birth control - (hnick)
                                                         State marriages are more than a tax sham - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                             marriage matters to whom? - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 Immediate respect - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     wondered if that was it - (boxley)
                                         deS gets better and better - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                             Re: deS gets better and better - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 Where you advocated infidelity is... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                     Re: Where you advocated infidelity is... - (deSitter)
                                     yer last sentence is incorrect - (boxley)
                 But I argue that the workforce needed to be doubled - (orion)

Cococabanana Blaps - It's not just for breakfast anymore!
198 ms