IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Either way I lose
If I don't talk abiout my mental condition, and I try to do something new, I get made fun of and talked down to on here.

If I do talk about my mental condition as to why I cannot even get a program running, I get made fun of and talked down here anyway.

It makes me want to reconsider the choice I made on Nov 4th all over again.

[link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|
New and improved, Chicken Delvits!]
New STOP WHINING!
Shit or get off the toilet. You're INFURIATING!

LIFE IS HARD - GET USED TO IT - WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO EXPECT TO HAVE IT YOUR WAY? IF NOTHING ELSE, DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILY.

I want to hit you with a sock of manure. Grow the fuck up or get it the hell over with!

I'm trying to be your friend, and all you ever do is bitch and complain about poor little you! I'm gonna lose my goddamn leg! Can I have yours? Do you hear me whining about it?
-drl
New It is hard
to shit or get off the toliet when you are constipated.

Your losing your leg, I'm losing my mind. I've give you my leg if it meant I could get my mind back. But you don't want my leg, too fat, it wouldn't fit in with your body type. I am sorry to hear that you could lose your leg, not sure what I could do about it. All I can do for now is pray for you.

New look at the bright side
with 1/4 of your blood capacity gone your heart should last a lot longer. As long as it isnt the tripod they are thinking of chopping you will make out. Think of all the fun you can have in tough bars putting yer cigar out on the pegleg. Prayin for ya,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"The Mafia was preferable to the state, because it survived by providing services people actually wanted"
Murray Rothbard
New One way to look at it
plus the artifical legs are more advanced these days, they got people running marathons wearing them. Plus it will not affect his work because he can still type and move around to get to one workstation to another.

New Sorry to hear about the leg...
You've never mentioned it before... Not sure what to say - I wish you the best possible outcome, whatever it may be.
--

We have only 2 things to worry about: That
things will never get back to normal, and that they already have.
New Better today
I think it's got a few years left. They're gonna have to cut it off my crawling, trail-leaving body before I let it go!

I made it through without going to the hospital. When we go to the hospital here, we not only have to worry about our own finances, but those of our small-business co-workers, who are lucky even to have insurance, given that small businesses are quickly dropped or priced out of range by large insurance companies that hold all the cards. So by toughing it out, I made it possible for someone to use the limited credit we collectively get on a kid or a sick wife. Gotta take a few for the team.

Thanks for the concern. Maybe there will be replacement parts (spare veins) when the time comes to let ol' Peg go. If that happens, I'll bury it and throw a wake where everyone has to come dressed like a pirate or a wench.
-drl
New I used to work with a guy who lost his arm
he had a fake arm, and he could type really well with just one hand. It was in a computer lab for a local community college. I'd go back there but they'd pay almost minimum wage and I am overqualified.

If you invite me to the wake, I'll rent a Long John Silver's costume or something. I wonder, will your leg be in Heaven waiting for the rest of you? I always wondered things like that, another question to pester the Pope with? :)

New Lefty
Losing a leg will not be that big a deal. Better than being a charred torso.
-drl
New Actually it was his left arm he lost
but I don't think it really mattered to him. He could do the job just as well as anyone could. He could even pull the paper off of the mainframe line printer without it ripping.

I'm spoiled by the VB IDE - (orion) - (40)
         Norm, this does NOT count as improvement - (ben_tilly) - (23)
             I am having a problem finding the right language tool - (orion) - (10)
                 Did you notice the irony? - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                     All I want - (orion) - (8)
                         Given your constraints - (ChrisR) - (7)
                             His problem is simple - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                 Quite - (deSitter)
                                 OK - this is the thing - Norman Look HERE. - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                     That's exactly the same as Kylix / Delphi - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         But there are free things out there - (orion)
                                     Re: OK - this is the thing - Norman Look HERE. - (orion)
                             It may be best if I wait - (orion)
             If you read rest of the thread - (Ashton) - (11)
                 I don't - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                     Either way I lose - (orion) - (9)
                         STOP WHINING! - (deSitter) - (8)
                             It is hard - (orion)
                             look at the bright side - (boxley) - (1)
                                 One way to look at it - (orion)
                             Sorry to hear about the leg... - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                 Better today - (deSitter) - (3)
                                     I used to work with a guy who lost his arm - (orion) - (2)
                                         Lefty - (deSitter) - (1)
                                             Actually it was his left arm he lost - (orion)
         Sheesh... I've said this a zillion times already: - (CRConrad) - (8)
             Re: Sheesh... I've said this a zillion times already: - (orion) - (5)
                 NOTHING in life is "free", you goddam stupid whiner! - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Yes it is - (orion)
                     CRC would make such a great mental therapist -NT - (tablizer) - (2)
                         Oh, I'm "mental" all right, but "a therapist"? :-) - (CRConrad)
                         More like the reverse of one - (orion)
             I have had nightmares about that - (orion) - (1)
                 Another free Smalltalk - (Arkadiy)
         What happened with Squeak? - (tuberculosis) - (6)
             I downloaded it - (orion) - (5)
                 Don't give up so easily - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                     You have to understand - (orion) - (3)
                         You have just given intelligible reasons for - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Another feild - (orion)
                         Well there's a start - (tuberculosis)

Until it's frozen.
65 ms