I looked for an aptitude test, but they are not free and I am not in a position to pay for one yet.

The only thing I know to do is work with computers, and that ability has been dimished somewhat by the illness. The only things I can do really well is read and write email, participate on forums, and do a search for new things and ask questions to others. Other than that, I am having a great difficulty doing things that once were easy for me.

Right now I couldn't even handle a fast food job, I'd be fired in a week or two for not going fast enough. I don't have the observation skills to be a security guard. My inability to smile stops me from being in customer service. I cannot be a writer unless I get someone to edit my mistakes, even a spell checker cannot spot every problem with my writing, words could be spelled right but in the wrong order or the wrong word is used like "were" instead of "where".

The only one thing I could possibly do is be an Electrion Judge and hand out ballots and put them in the security box when the voters are done with them, or check their ID card for the correct address etc. But elections only happen once every few months. 16 hours for one day, and $100, and that is all. Not even sure if I could handle that anymore, but it is very easy to do.

Maybe I should have taken the ECT treatments? Nothing to lose but my memory, right?