IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You have just given intelligible reasons for
beginning in some other field. Almost any other field.

Haven't you?

Then:

LISTEN to your own cogent words! Re-Read Them.
Search for an "Attitude Inventory" test; take it. See what those who play in the field of psych - think. There are millions! of 'things' to 'do' - surely a half dozen are worth actually looking into [?] Those 'tests' are exist for there being a Fact: most of us are not particularly good at self-evaluation. Y'know?

Treat these machines as Only 'fun' for a time; you might sometime want to and be able to come back to them - you have shown that you cannot get paid for using them, just now. Your time spent on the web is simply a diversion from facing the prospect of something New. >Notice. This.<

You are not *stupid* and, your English syntax can be very good [a genuine + in anything] - irrelevant about the typos, but it means that, for $ you will have to use a spell check, regularly. And initially - have someone edit too.
[We All would do better if everyone had an Editor. Everyone!]

Save the surfing for dessert = AFTER you have eaten your spinach.
Luck..

Ashton
[This is Not an attack, in case that is not perfectly clear]
New Another feild
I looked for an aptitude test, but they are not free and I am not in a position to pay for one yet.

The only thing I know to do is work with computers, and that ability has been dimished somewhat by the illness. The only things I can do really well is read and write email, participate on forums, and do a search for new things and ask questions to others. Other than that, I am having a great difficulty doing things that once were easy for me.

Right now I couldn't even handle a fast food job, I'd be fired in a week or two for not going fast enough. I don't have the observation skills to be a security guard. My inability to smile stops me from being in customer service. I cannot be a writer unless I get someone to edit my mistakes, even a spell checker cannot spot every problem with my writing, words could be spelled right but in the wrong order or the wrong word is used like "were" instead of "where".

The only one thing I could possibly do is be an Electrion Judge and hand out ballots and put them in the security box when the voters are done with them, or check their ID card for the correct address etc. But elections only happen once every few months. 16 hours for one day, and $100, and that is all. Not even sure if I could handle that anymore, but it is very easy to do.

Maybe I should have taken the ECT treatments? Nothing to lose but my memory, right?

[link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|
New and improved, Chicken Delvits!]
     I'm spoiled by the VB IDE - (orion) - (40)
         Norm, this does NOT count as improvement - (ben_tilly) - (23)
             I am having a problem finding the right language tool - (orion) - (10)
                 Did you notice the irony? - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                     All I want - (orion) - (8)
                         Given your constraints - (ChrisR) - (7)
                             His problem is simple - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                 Quite - (deSitter)
                                 OK - this is the thing - Norman Look HERE. - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                     That's exactly the same as Kylix / Delphi - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         But there are free things out there - (orion)
                                     Re: OK - this is the thing - Norman Look HERE. - (orion)
                             It may be best if I wait - (orion)
             If you read rest of the thread - (Ashton) - (11)
                 I don't - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                     Either way I lose - (orion) - (9)
                         STOP WHINING! - (deSitter) - (8)
                             It is hard - (orion)
                             look at the bright side - (boxley) - (1)
                                 One way to look at it - (orion)
                             Sorry to hear about the leg... - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                 Better today - (deSitter) - (3)
                                     I used to work with a guy who lost his arm - (orion) - (2)
                                         Lefty - (deSitter) - (1)
                                             Actually it was his left arm he lost - (orion)
         Sheesh... I've said this a zillion times already: - (CRConrad) - (8)
             Re: Sheesh... I've said this a zillion times already: - (orion) - (5)
                 NOTHING in life is "free", you goddam stupid whiner! - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Yes it is - (orion)
                     CRC would make such a great mental therapist -NT - (tablizer) - (2)
                         Oh, I'm "mental" all right, but "a therapist"? :-) - (CRConrad)
                         More like the reverse of one - (orion)
             I have had nightmares about that - (orion) - (1)
                 Another free Smalltalk - (Arkadiy)
         What happened with Squeak? - (tuberculosis) - (6)
             I downloaded it - (orion) - (5)
                 Don't give up so easily - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                     You have to understand - (orion) - (3)
                         You have just given intelligible reasons for - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Another feild - (orion)
                         Well there's a start - (tuberculosis)

I may have trouble bruising, but the above mentioned injuries left red areas.
177 ms