IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Riiighhht
[1] I tried to tell the complaining parties that these once-every-few-months notices weren't significant and weren't worth fighting over. You'd think I'd attacked their mothers or something, from their reactions. Too bad they did that and decided to run with this "it's wrong to use a collective resource without consultation" pile of horsehockey -- which I'm sad to see that even Greg has bought into.

And I from the beginning questioned your methodology.

Here you make it oh, so reasonable...the list is public for those to read just how unreasonable you were in mounting that defense. I was mistaken in thinking it wasn't public. But thankfully, it can be read by reasonable folks to make their own judgement should they so desire.

But you are right...its oh so unreasonable of everyone to expect common courtesy.

(I never understood quite why it was that Karsten didn't have notification mails go somewhere else and then report the results to the list himself. I would have. He claims that there were such reasons, and probably posted them at some point, but I don't know what they were.)
No, he didn't. And this is all that was recommended 11 months ago.

The only explanation that I have ever seen him give for this was given about 5 minutes before he quit this place.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Ah, here we have Mister Constructive!
Bill wrote:

And I from the beginning questioned your methodology.

I vaguely recall that was along with ancestry, sanitation, etc. ;->

Here you make it oh, so reasonable...the list is public for those to read just how unreasonable you were in mounting that defense.

As I've noted several times, to which comments your cranium has refused admission, it was not "defense". I was dismembering the logic of several other commentators who struck me as having gone batshit crazy, your humble self included.

I am not at all surprised at having to explain this again.

Rick Moen
rick@linuxmafia.com

If you lived here, you'd be $HOME already.
New Of course you aren't.
The picture should become clearer now that you've resumed form.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     (Does) IT Eat Its Own? - (Ashton) - (103)
         Re: (Does) IT Eat Its Own? - (deSitter) - (2)
             Correction. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Re: Correction. - (deSitter)
         Seconded - (jbrabeck)
         Aye. - (imric) - (2)
             Plea to all of Karsten's friends/followers - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                 Sent... - (imric)
         Re: (Does) IT Eat Its Own? - (Nightowl)
         My two cents ( was Re: (Does) IT Eat Its Own?) - (Nightowl) - (87)
             Banned? - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 Happens a lot in the Yahoo Groups - (orion)
                 Re: Banned? - (Nightowl)
             More two cents - (orion)
             Correction: Nobody was banned - (rickmoen) - (82)
                 Karsten's reasons are in 125001 - (Another Scott)
                 Uh Rick? - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     Yeah, you're right - (rickmoen)
                 Riiighhht - (bepatient) - (2)
                     Ah, here we have Mister Constructive! - (rickmoen) - (1)
                         Of course you aren't. - (bepatient)
                 Re: Correction: Nobody was banned - (Nightowl) - (74)
                     Re: Correction: Nobody was banned - (rickmoen) - (73)
                         Re: Correction: Nobody was banned - (Nightowl) - (1)
                             Re: Correction: Nobody was banned - (bepatient)
                         Unfortunately. - (bepatient) - (70)
                             Finally read it all ( was Re: Unfortunately.) - (Nightowl) - (67)
                                 Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (rickmoen) - (65)
                                     Rofl - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         Well, the mob mascot speaks! - (rickmoen) - (1)
                                             Nope, not at all. - (bepatient)
                                     Re: Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (Nightowl) - (61)
                                         Darn it. - (bepatient)
                                         Time for a new name: Raptor -NT - (drewk) - (10)
                                             Re: Time for a new name: Raptor - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                                 Compliment, definitely -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     Re: Compliment, definitely - (Nightowl)
                                                 Raptor means... - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                     Re: Raptor means... - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                         Well, yes. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                             Re: Well, yes. - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                 This hasn't been ... - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                     +5 Inciteful -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                     Re: This hasn't been ... - (Nightowl)
                                         Nightey's FIRIN'! - (jb4) - (2)
                                             Wow.... I'm surprised ( was Re: Nightey's FIRIN'!) - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                 of risks and risks - (cforde)
                                         You can admin my board anytime. :) -NT - (FuManChu)
                                         Okay... this is getting frightening.... - (folkert)
                                         We need more of this (new thread) - (drewk)
                                         Re: Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (rickmoen) - (42)
                                             Re: Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (deSitter)
                                             You can leave me out of this...you're dealing with the Owl. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 Fear the ^(O,O)wl -NT - (deSitter)
                                             Re: Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (Nightowl) - (37)
                                                 Re: Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (rickmoen) - (12)
                                                     Re: Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                         Here you go, Rick! - (Nightowl)
                                                         Heads Up, Raptorous One (new thread) - (Ashton)
                                                     Small point - (drewk)
                                                     Here's another one for you, Rick! - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                                         Personally, I wish - (ChrisR) - (6)
                                                             Re: Personally, I wish - (Nightowl)
                                                             That has alwas been the consensus - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                 This... - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                     One or 2 things come to mind. Smartypants. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                     Any way to set up a web page... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                                         Maybe... - (folkert)
                                                 It get better and better - (broomberg) - (21)
                                                     Re: It get better and better - (Nightowl) - (20)
                                                         You go girl! - (static) - (19)
                                                             Re: You go girl! - (Nightowl) - (16)
                                                                 Mailing list. - (static) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Mailing list. - (Nightowl)
                                                                 The dates you're looking for... - (Yendor) - (13)
                                                                     Re: The dates you're looking for... - (Nightowl) - (11)
                                                                         I've GOT THEM! ( was Re: The dates you're looking for...) - (Nightowl) - (10)
                                                                             I admire your tenacity. - (static) - (9)
                                                                                 Re: I admire your tenacity. - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                                                                     Your research abilities are to be admired. - (hnick) - (7)
                                                                                         ObLRPD: Eat your failures. -NT - (hnick) - (2)
                                                                                             Re: ObLRPD: Eat your failures. - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                                                 Obligatory LRPD -NT - (ChrisR)
                                                                                         Re: Your research abilities are to be admired. - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                                             The official policy... - (ChrisR) - (2)
                                                                                                 ObLRPD: But don't get all fretty-pants on us. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                     ObLRPD: Loose the Hounds! -NT - (folkert)
                                                                     That reminds me, Rick... - (Nightowl)
                                                             I think I found it, Wade. ( was Re: You go girl!) - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                 That's how it began, yes. - (static)
                                                 Damn....You're good! - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     Re: Damn....You're good! - (Nightowl)
                                             Rick's Patented Strawman Attack(tm) -NT - (folkert)
                                 Hey, Nightey.....GREAT Post! - (jb4)
                             Not so fast, buddy - (rickmoen) - (1)
                                 That says it all, really. - (FuManChu)
                 thanx for adding monkeys, goats and footballs to the mix - (boxley)
         Whole thing was stupid - (tuberculosis)
         Well said, Ashton! - (a6l6e6x)
         I didn't get a vote, either. - (static)
         After some reflection on the question - (hnick) - (3)
             100% Correct. -NT - (pwhysall)
             ...and too stubborn to Let. It. Go. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
             Awomen. -NT - (Ashton)

We're not going to play any mature games, are we?
179 ms