Karsten and I didn't always get along, sometimes he would send me an email about my recent posts or my activities in TWikiIWETHEY. But recently I have not gotten emails from him, which show I must be improving. My TWikiIWETHEY access is read only, and while I could have asked for write access, I felt it better not to have it should anything I write be considered useless or junk. I feel that I have made small improvements in my postings here, but I still have a long way to go.

I've made many mistakes, but I was always welcomed back by Scott here. While not everyone has forgiven me, and most likely won't forgive me, I try my best to contribute something to the forum and try not to repeat my mistakes. For example, no more multiple accounts and I am trying to keep flamewars to a minimum. I only use the "Orion" account now.

Karsten admitted to making a mistake, and I can understand that being angry and sleepy can cloud one's judgement. What was banned can be unbanned.

I made a Yahoo account back when I was making multiple accounts, for use for registration. User ID is iwethey0 and the password is iwethey for use for registration only. Someone else took iwethey as a Yahoo ID. Please feel free to use this account for group registration to free web services when you wish to protect your personal information and email addresses. Please share the registration passwords using iwethey0@yahoo.com with the group so everyone can access it. Karsten had a good idea, but should have told the rest of you what he was doing before he did it so he could get suggestions on it. That way he would have learned that using the mailing list address was frowned upon by a majority of the users.