IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Uh Rick?
Not cool.

"I believe that many of the systems we build today in Java would be better built in Smalltalk and Gemstone."

-- Martin Fowler, JAOO 2003
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:38:57 AM EDT
New Yeah, you're right
Todd wrote:

Not cool.

Yeah, sorry. It was for old times' sake, and wasn't intended to have any particular sting.

Rick Moen
rick@linuxmafia.com

If you lived here, you'd be $HOME already.
     (Does) IT Eat Its Own? - (Ashton) - (103)
         Re: (Does) IT Eat Its Own? - (deSitter) - (2)
             Correction. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Re: Correction. - (deSitter)
         Seconded - (jbrabeck)
         Aye. - (imric) - (2)
             Plea to all of Karsten's friends/followers - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                 Sent... - (imric)
         Re: (Does) IT Eat Its Own? - (Nightowl)
         My two cents ( was Re: (Does) IT Eat Its Own?) - (Nightowl) - (87)
             Banned? - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 Happens a lot in the Yahoo Groups - (orion)
                 Re: Banned? - (Nightowl)
             More two cents - (orion)
             Correction: Nobody was banned - (rickmoen) - (82)
                 Karsten's reasons are in 125001 - (Another Scott)
                 Uh Rick? - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     Yeah, you're right - (rickmoen)
                 Riiighhht - (bepatient) - (2)
                     Ah, here we have Mister Constructive! - (rickmoen) - (1)
                         Of course you aren't. - (bepatient)
                 Re: Correction: Nobody was banned - (Nightowl) - (74)
                     Re: Correction: Nobody was banned - (rickmoen) - (73)
                         Re: Correction: Nobody was banned - (Nightowl) - (1)
                             Re: Correction: Nobody was banned - (bepatient)
                         Unfortunately. - (bepatient) - (70)
                             Finally read it all ( was Re: Unfortunately.) - (Nightowl) - (67)
                                 Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (rickmoen) - (65)
                                     Rofl - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         Well, the mob mascot speaks! - (rickmoen) - (1)
                                             Nope, not at all. - (bepatient)
                                     Re: Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (Nightowl) - (61)
                                         Darn it. - (bepatient)
                                         Time for a new name: Raptor -NT - (drewk) - (10)
                                             Re: Time for a new name: Raptor - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                                 Compliment, definitely -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     Re: Compliment, definitely - (Nightowl)
                                                 Raptor means... - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                     Re: Raptor means... - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                         Well, yes. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                             Re: Well, yes. - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                 This hasn't been ... - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                     +5 Inciteful -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                     Re: This hasn't been ... - (Nightowl)
                                         Nightey's FIRIN'! - (jb4) - (2)
                                             Wow.... I'm surprised ( was Re: Nightey's FIRIN'!) - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                 of risks and risks - (cforde)
                                         You can admin my board anytime. :) -NT - (FuManChu)
                                         Okay... this is getting frightening.... - (folkert)
                                         We need more of this (new thread) - (drewk)
                                         Re: Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (rickmoen) - (42)
                                             Re: Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (deSitter)
                                             You can leave me out of this...you're dealing with the Owl. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 Fear the ^(O,O)wl -NT - (deSitter)
                                             Re: Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (Nightowl) - (37)
                                                 Re: Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (rickmoen) - (12)
                                                     Re: Sadly, you've been mislead about what the issue was - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                         Here you go, Rick! - (Nightowl)
                                                         Heads Up, Raptorous One (new thread) - (Ashton)
                                                     Small point - (drewk)
                                                     Here's another one for you, Rick! - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                                         Personally, I wish - (ChrisR) - (6)
                                                             Re: Personally, I wish - (Nightowl)
                                                             That has alwas been the consensus - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                 This... - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                     One or 2 things come to mind. Smartypants. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                     Any way to set up a web page... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                                         Maybe... - (folkert)
                                                 It get better and better - (broomberg) - (21)
                                                     Re: It get better and better - (Nightowl) - (20)
                                                         You go girl! - (static) - (19)
                                                             Re: You go girl! - (Nightowl) - (16)
                                                                 Mailing list. - (static) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Mailing list. - (Nightowl)
                                                                 The dates you're looking for... - (Yendor) - (13)
                                                                     Re: The dates you're looking for... - (Nightowl) - (11)
                                                                         I've GOT THEM! ( was Re: The dates you're looking for...) - (Nightowl) - (10)
                                                                             I admire your tenacity. - (static) - (9)
                                                                                 Re: I admire your tenacity. - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                                                                     Your research abilities are to be admired. - (hnick) - (7)
                                                                                         ObLRPD: Eat your failures. -NT - (hnick) - (2)
                                                                                             Re: ObLRPD: Eat your failures. - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                                                 Obligatory LRPD -NT - (ChrisR)
                                                                                         Re: Your research abilities are to be admired. - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                                             The official policy... - (ChrisR) - (2)
                                                                                                 ObLRPD: But don't get all fretty-pants on us. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                     ObLRPD: Loose the Hounds! -NT - (folkert)
                                                                     That reminds me, Rick... - (Nightowl)
                                                             I think I found it, Wade. ( was Re: You go girl!) - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                 That's how it began, yes. - (static)
                                                 Damn....You're good! - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     Re: Damn....You're good! - (Nightowl)
                                             Rick's Patented Strawman Attack(tm) -NT - (folkert)
                                 Hey, Nightey.....GREAT Post! - (jb4)
                             Not so fast, buddy - (rickmoen) - (1)
                                 That says it all, really. - (FuManChu)
                 thanx for adding monkeys, goats and footballs to the mix - (boxley)
         Whole thing was stupid - (tuberculosis)
         Well said, Ashton! - (a6l6e6x)
         I didn't get a vote, either. - (static)
         After some reflection on the question - (hnick) - (3)
             100% Correct. -NT - (pwhysall)
             ...and too stubborn to Let. It. Go. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
             Awomen. -NT - (Ashton)

I signed a contract that said so.
741 ms