IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Understand 2 things I do not hate you and I am not angry
When you say that I must accept how you act, lying to me offline about your personages here after I emailed you that the behavior was totally unacceptable and "lower than dog shit" you decided to flame me privately in return. Like I said I no longer care about you in any way shape or form, not angry not hateful just dis associated. I have no interest in your life, disease or forgiveness any more than I have an interest in someone I have never met. read or heard about.
not interested,
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

Opera was the television of the nineteenth century:loud, vulgar and garish with plots that could only be called infantile. "Pendergast"
New Well I do not hate you nor am I angry at you
but in a way I do care about you in that you financial situation improves.

If your opinion towards me ever changes, please let me know. Because I know that deep down inside you are a good person. Despite what others have said about you. You may no longer be interested in being my friend, but that is up to you and not me.

For an Alternative Nearly To Imitate IWETHEY please visit [link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|Board]
providing an alternative to IWETHEY since December 2002
     My apoligies - (orion) - (53)
         Well... - (folkert) - (1)
             I think us even a tad more forgiving. - (bepatient)
         Orion no need to apologize - (Scott Hacker) - (1)
             How about a fest... (new thread) - (folkert)
         Bugger off. - (pwhysall) - (48)
             Gee thanks - (orion)
             That's nicer than I would have said it. -NT - (n3jja) - (46)
                 Re: That's nicer than I would have said it. - (Azmodeuz) - (45)
                     Go for it. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                         wierd part? Norm doesnt have any friends(anymore) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             Oh yes I do - (orion) - (2)
                                 Understand 2 things I do not hate you and I am not angry - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Well I do not hate you nor am I angry at you - (orion)
                     Re: That's nicer than I would have said it. - (admin) - (31)
                         Re: That's nicer than I would have said it. - (bepatient) - (7)
                             Actually... - (admin) - (6)
                                 What's up with - (folkert) - (5)
                                     Not sure what you're asking about... -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                         Deese vohn... - (folkert) - (2)
                                             Orion told me about that - (andy kaufman) - (1)
                                                 Re: Orion told me about that - (orion)
                                     Oh, yeah. From the db library screw-up. - (admin)
                         Re: That's nicer than I would have said it. - (deSitter) - (22)
                             I have my doubts. - (admin) - (21)
                                 Ditto - (tuberculosis) - (19)
                                     The logs show that Norm == Stryfe with high probability - (admin) - (16)
                                         The Razor's edge - (bepatient)
                                         Could it be someone living nearby and using same ISP? - (Arkadiy) - (14)
                                             Different IP numbers - (admin) - (13)
                                                 Being ignorant in forensic networking... - (Arkadiy) - (11)
                                                     Check by network segment and provider -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                         Close location, same ISP - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                             well it really wouldnt matter which modem bank - (boxley)
                                                     I'll be posting the logs soon. - (admin) - (7)
                                                         If Norm said something about - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                                             As I said, it's a pattern of abuse. - (admin) - (1)
                                                                 Mac-related links by Stryfe - (Arkadiy)
                                                             Norm's age in 2000 was 32, matching Yahoo profile. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                                 Re: hint... Indeed. -NT - (admin)
                                                                 Therefore, this post left blank. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                     I don't want the frelling attention! - (orion)
                                                 What pattern? - (orion)
                                     Re: Ditto - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         You're probably right - (tuberculosis)
                                 You are 100% corect in that opinion - (orion)
                     About the "Hooters" comment: - (admin) - (1)
                         pheer the admin ... - (drewk)
                     Asmodeus/Azmodeuz - (orion) - (5)
                         Chaos just follows you everywhere, doesn't it. - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                             Sure blame me - (orion) - (3)
                                 On invitations: - (admin) - (2)
                                     But I am not using - (orion) - (1)
                                         For the last time: - (admin)

Rooms were made for carpets, towers made for spires. Ships were made for cannonade to fire off from inside them.
223 ms