IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Asmodeus/Azmodeuz
He is a long time friend of mine, he ran a BBS I was on, and someone did the same thing to me on his BBS that they were doing here as Stryfe.

Asmodeus is a real person, go ahead and email him and get his phone number and talk to him. Ask him about my history, and the way people always try to pick on me like Stryfe does. He knew the phone numbers of the people calling his BBS and doing that to me, and he defended me way back as far as 1988 when he ran Genesis as his BBS software. Back when I was Normad or Nikademus, before I changed my handle to Cable. Yes someone did spoof me as Nikademus, and someone spoofed me on EzIWETHEY as Nick_Demus, but I did not want to admit to being Nikademus before, because of the BBS past, and how easily you guys seem to get confused over things.

Do I have to change my handle again to keep the jerks guessing? Or can I keep it as Orion, and get you guys to protect me?

My [link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|Board] is not cruel, sorry about yours.
New Chaos just follows you everywhere, doesn't it.
"Do I have to change my handle again to keep the jerks guessing? Or can I keep it as Orion, and get you guys to protect me?"

Lets pretend for a second that all these newly created IDs that traverse directly to the exact point of attack are actually other people who have it in for you somehow.

Couple questions - (They are rhetorical)

1) How did they find this place? (Answer - you brought them here - because otherwise IWETHEY is pretty much its own little Shangri La on the web - we don't have outsiders stumbling in on a regular basis).

2) Are these people really your friends? Because they (mostly) act like assholes or at least fairly transparent shills. (Example - "Hey what is this iwethey thing - I just went there and all I saw were a bunch of guys bashing this orion guy"). If thats all they saw then they're wearing some pretty specific filters because you are a teeny tiny part of the conversation here.

3) Why do you - a relatively insignificant worker bee, who by his own admission has been toiling in obscurity in Microsoft's dungeon, deserve such a large and colorful cast of enemies? Because frankly, I can't see spending the effort on being your enemy. There's no upside in it for me.

Anyhow, I'd like it a lot if you would stop dragging in riff raff and maybe just go away.

Because you have single handedly lowered the signal to noise ratio significantly and are beginning to lower my enjoyment of the board.

Buddha said the source of all discontent is within. There lies your conspirator and your champion. I suspect there lie your enemies as well.
I am out of the country for the duration of the Bush administration.
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you when democracy returns.
New Sure blame me
I am a trouble magnet. Where I go, trouble follows. So I must be better off dead then. But I cannot die, as I no longer wish to kill myself, so it had better be of natrual causes like cancer, heart attacks, etc, or someone like a stalker stabbing or shooting me to death. But then the Chaos doesn't end with my death, it continues someplace else.

Buddha also taught us to be one with the universe. Yes I do have an Internal enemy, it is my mental illness. One I have not been able to defeat or get rid of. One that pushes other people away from me and attracts trouble like flies on stinky stuff. So I guess I am a jinx or something, but I was invited back here by Scott, who posted on my Yahoo Group. So he must have invited me back here, from my vacation from IWETHEY, for some reason? I have yet to guess what it is? Obviously not for your benefit?

For an Alternative Nearly To Imitate IWETHEY please visit [link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|Board]
providing an alternative to IWETHEY since December 2002
New On invitations:
You were never uninvited. I was merely responding to intimations that I had banned you, which I hadn't. You've always been welcome to post here as Norman.

The fake, drop-in personas are not welcome, however.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New But I am not using
fake drop-in personas. Can't you see that someone else is doing that?

For an Alternative Nearly To Imitate IWETHEY please visit [link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|Board]
providing an alternative to IWETHEY since December 2002
New For the last time:
"andy kaufman" -- initially created as a [link|http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/AndyKaufman|tiwki persona] from your DSL address on twiki before being used on [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/user?userid=361|here].

The [link|http://profiles.yahoo.com/andy_kauffman2002|same persona] on Yahoo points to that twiki profile.

The same persona, when I blocked the Japan proxy server you were using, slipped up and used YOUR DSL gateway (the same one you were using when you were getting the "forumsDown" page) when it hit the "notPermitted" page. Apparently your gateway screws up when it gets a "page has moved" redirect and hits things directly. And no one else uses that particular gateway to post here.

Norm, you are NOT FOOLING ANYONE. I understand that you have invested a lot of time pretending all of this stuff, and it's not much fun to find out that no one was fooled... but the game is over. Please. All you are doing is eroding what little trust we have left for you. Yes, it's hard to admit to yourself that you were the one doing all of that... but you don't need those personas any more.

Just post as yourself. You don't need the negative attention the other personas get.

This is the last post I am making on this subject.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     My apoligies - (orion) - (53)
         Well... - (folkert) - (1)
             I think us even a tad more forgiving. - (bepatient)
         Orion no need to apologize - (Scott Hacker) - (1)
             How about a fest... (new thread) - (folkert)
         Bugger off. - (pwhysall) - (48)
             Gee thanks - (orion)
             That's nicer than I would have said it. -NT - (n3jja) - (46)
                 Re: That's nicer than I would have said it. - (Azmodeuz) - (45)
                     Go for it. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                         wierd part? Norm doesnt have any friends(anymore) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             Oh yes I do - (orion) - (2)
                                 Understand 2 things I do not hate you and I am not angry - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Well I do not hate you nor am I angry at you - (orion)
                     Re: That's nicer than I would have said it. - (admin) - (31)
                         Re: That's nicer than I would have said it. - (bepatient) - (7)
                             Actually... - (admin) - (6)
                                 What's up with - (folkert) - (5)
                                     Not sure what you're asking about... -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                         Deese vohn... - (folkert) - (2)
                                             Orion told me about that - (andy kaufman) - (1)
                                                 Re: Orion told me about that - (orion)
                                     Oh, yeah. From the db library screw-up. - (admin)
                         Re: That's nicer than I would have said it. - (deSitter) - (22)
                             I have my doubts. - (admin) - (21)
                                 Ditto - (tuberculosis) - (19)
                                     The logs show that Norm == Stryfe with high probability - (admin) - (16)
                                         The Razor's edge - (bepatient)
                                         Could it be someone living nearby and using same ISP? - (Arkadiy) - (14)
                                             Different IP numbers - (admin) - (13)
                                                 Being ignorant in forensic networking... - (Arkadiy) - (11)
                                                     Check by network segment and provider -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                         Close location, same ISP - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                             well it really wouldnt matter which modem bank - (boxley)
                                                     I'll be posting the logs soon. - (admin) - (7)
                                                         If Norm said something about - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                                             As I said, it's a pattern of abuse. - (admin) - (1)
                                                                 Mac-related links by Stryfe - (Arkadiy)
                                                             Norm's age in 2000 was 32, matching Yahoo profile. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                                 Re: hint... Indeed. -NT - (admin)
                                                                 Therefore, this post left blank. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                     I don't want the frelling attention! - (orion)
                                                 What pattern? - (orion)
                                     Re: Ditto - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         You're probably right - (tuberculosis)
                                 You are 100% corect in that opinion - (orion)
                     About the "Hooters" comment: - (admin) - (1)
                         pheer the admin ... - (drewk)
                     Asmodeus/Azmodeuz - (orion) - (5)
                         Chaos just follows you everywhere, doesn't it. - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                             Sure blame me - (orion) - (3)
                                 On invitations: - (admin) - (2)
                                     But I am not using - (orion) - (1)
                                         For the last time: - (admin)

Gimme some sugar, baby.
180 ms