IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Orion no need to apologize
because your illness was in control, not you. Obviously based on past behavior I have seen of you, you are not normally like this.

I find fault with those who accused you here, as they do not understand your illness. They are the ones who should apologize, not you.

From what I read about you in the TWiki IWETHEY, they are really out to get you. So stay away from TWiki IWETHEY. That sucker is so locked down that I cannot even edit my own main page. Bunch of facists! I am upset. What could you have done to get banned from their and get your account locked down? I have no idea. They must have it in for you if they do not understand that it is your illness in control and not you personally.
New How about a fest... (new thread)
Created as new thread #65797 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=65797|How about a fest...]

[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!]

Your friendly Geheime Staatspolizei reminds:
Continue to look at your monitor and continue typing,
we'll just sample your DNA and scan your eyes.
     My apoligies - (orion) - (53)
         Well... - (folkert) - (1)
             I think us even a tad more forgiving. - (bepatient)
         Orion no need to apologize - (Scott Hacker) - (1)
             How about a fest... (new thread) - (folkert)
         Bugger off. - (pwhysall) - (48)
             Gee thanks - (orion)
             That's nicer than I would have said it. -NT - (n3jja) - (46)
                 Re: That's nicer than I would have said it. - (Azmodeuz) - (45)
                     Go for it. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                         wierd part? Norm doesnt have any friends(anymore) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             Oh yes I do - (orion) - (2)
                                 Understand 2 things I do not hate you and I am not angry - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Well I do not hate you nor am I angry at you - (orion)
                     Re: That's nicer than I would have said it. - (admin) - (31)
                         Re: That's nicer than I would have said it. - (bepatient) - (7)
                             Actually... - (admin) - (6)
                                 What's up with - (folkert) - (5)
                                     Not sure what you're asking about... -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                         Deese vohn... - (folkert) - (2)
                                             Orion told me about that - (andy kaufman) - (1)
                                                 Re: Orion told me about that - (orion)
                                     Oh, yeah. From the db library screw-up. - (admin)
                         Re: That's nicer than I would have said it. - (deSitter) - (22)
                             I have my doubts. - (admin) - (21)
                                 Ditto - (tuberculosis) - (19)
                                     The logs show that Norm == Stryfe with high probability - (admin) - (16)
                                         The Razor's edge - (bepatient)
                                         Could it be someone living nearby and using same ISP? - (Arkadiy) - (14)
                                             Different IP numbers - (admin) - (13)
                                                 Being ignorant in forensic networking... - (Arkadiy) - (11)
                                                     Check by network segment and provider -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                         Close location, same ISP - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                             well it really wouldnt matter which modem bank - (boxley)
                                                     I'll be posting the logs soon. - (admin) - (7)
                                                         If Norm said something about - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                                             As I said, it's a pattern of abuse. - (admin) - (1)
                                                                 Mac-related links by Stryfe - (Arkadiy)
                                                             Norm's age in 2000 was 32, matching Yahoo profile. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                                 Re: hint... Indeed. -NT - (admin)
                                                                 Therefore, this post left blank. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                     I don't want the frelling attention! - (orion)
                                                 What pattern? - (orion)
                                     Re: Ditto - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         You're probably right - (tuberculosis)
                                 You are 100% corect in that opinion - (orion)
                     About the "Hooters" comment: - (admin) - (1)
                         pheer the admin ... - (drewk)
                     Asmodeus/Azmodeuz - (orion) - (5)
                         Chaos just follows you everywhere, doesn't it. - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                             Sure blame me - (orion) - (3)
                                 On invitations: - (admin) - (2)
                                     But I am not using - (orion) - (1)
                                         For the last time: - (admin)

That will get motion if the package maintainer is a sheep...
94 ms