as it is not me. You said so yourself. It just does not read as me. The other ones were made to look like I did it, but they messed it up and actually spelled a lot better than I do. The IPs will tell the whole story that I did not do it, but one of my local enemies did do it. Since you did say the IP was local, right? Same area code or whatever? Unless someone dialed long diatance just to make it look like it came from my area? What phone number did they use to make the call? Or was it a DSL or Cable modem connection? You have all the pieces Scott, help me out by putting them together and soulve this mystery so I don't get blamed for it again. I am just a Red Herring here, someone to blame for all of the misery that happens on this forum and on K5.

I even had a spoofer use direcTV2048 on my Ezboard. But that was delt with by deleting the posts. So which one of you is directTV2048, the one I did not delete the posts of that someone else spoofed of? Notice the two T's. The directTV2048 took Cable and used DirecTV instead as DirecTV competes with Cable, and then took half of 4096 to get 2048, but spelled [link|http://www.directv.com|DirecTV] as DirectTV. I let that person stay on the Ezboard despite my rules to delete the posts of spoofers and possibly ban them. They logged in as directTV2048 before I could post the rules, so I let it slide with a friendly warning.

See, I know how to moderate. I can create a good alternative to IWETHEY and prevent the fires and put the fires out.