IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New let rearrange the words a tad
I wish I could remember who told me this when I was a child. It was probably in Russia, but I can't say that for sure. For whatever reason it's been stuck in my head for over 30 years: "The profit on an item is the amount in excess of the item's worth that you were able to extort from some one.
what you are describing is knowledge management. The knowledge which is the basis of all trade between non participants. I am being paid for the knowledge of where to sell a particular item that you as a seller do not have. That is the basis of a payment for my acumen. As long as it is not regulated that an individual may not sell without a go between it is a valid method of making a living. You are paying someone for their expertise.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New Which brings us to the Information Devolution
Knowledge makes $
$ makes Power
... Knowledge is Power

Next throw in the Ken Lays who are always the polluted % of any aggregation: and in *any* system we shall find the opportunists - the crackers of humanity. Ergo the need for all those silly laws: aimed at the minority of Genuine Assholes.

In the US - capitalism functions as a convex lens: amplifying the tendency to cheat.. while fucking with language to call that, 'Greed is Good'. Ergo - overall I'd deem the average communist from 1919 on.. a more honest person than the average Murican thru 4/'03. Different Petri dishes == different spread of the cupidity disease. We 'Won' That contest:

You get to be a Celebrity if you steal enough and brag enough.. smile a lot and.. have good teeth in a right-shaped jaw. (Check the fotos of the Successful Men\ufffd)

Ashton
No illusions about What Murica Stands For, at all.

PS - nice treatment of the lady in distress. But despite yer crusty exterior, I'm not surprised ;-) [that's supposed to be a compliment.. in Box-speak]
     On exporting corporate culture... - (admin) - (44)
         Well as being an generalization - (boxley) - (3)
             Huh... Guess we're looking at a revolution here... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 naw, racial infighting lets the pressure off - (boxley)
             ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)
         General agreement, but there are always exceptions. - (Another Scott) - (7)
             Re: General agreement, but there are always exceptions. - (admin) - (2)
                 Pax Romana looked different from the ground - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Understand, I'm not making a moral statement. - (admin)
             You're half right - (drewk) - (3)
                 Bingo. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Brin talks about this at length in "The Transparent Society" - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                         Think I've heard this extrapolation - - (Ashton)
         Not an endorsement of the "corporate mindset"? - (mmoffitt) - (22)
             I'm not entirely convinced about the whole... - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                 turn the fan on :) - (boxley) - (4)
                     You're a good man, Bill. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         na, If I was single she could have earned the rent :) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Ah, but you're not and offered help anyway. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Well done, my friend. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Economics != capitalism - (admin) - (7)
                 Communism=economic model -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                     What's your point? -NT - (admin) - (3)
                         pointing out that Mike is not slinging plattitudes - (boxley) - (2)
                             Communism is first and foremost an economic model - (admin) - (1)
                                 fair enuff -NT - (boxley)
                 Read any anthropology? - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Yes. - (admin)
             provenance of profit - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 eh? Ive got nought against communism - (boxley) - (1)
                     Exactly. Communism doesn't recognize that humans are selfish - (admin)
             let rearrange the words a tad - (boxley) - (1)
                 Which brings us to the Information Devolution - (Ashton)
             Do you have kids? - (drewk) - (2)
                 My thoughts were along those lines as well. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     he has kids and we have discussed this before - (boxley)
         hmm..let the ripping begin? - (Simon_Jester) - (8)
             Good point. - (admin) - (7)
                 This is why I have trouble with cute logic - (Ashton) - (6)
                     Nice strawman. - (admin) - (5)
                         Still, and consistently - (Ashton) - (4)
                             Hand waving, IMO. -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                 Yours is the correct thesis in one place - - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Says who? - (admin) - (1)
                                         OK you win on semantics - - (Ashton)

Those responsible have been sacked.
160 ms