IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is that your bid for the Year's Silliest 'thought'?
New I retract above..
("Do I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself; I contain multitudes ..."
--Walt Whitman)

OK, what we *need* then, given your encyclopædic Knowledge of the execrable degree-of-sloth common to all bit-biting-Bitches {??}

IS

>YOU<

I propose this Joint Executive/Legislative Branches Resolution:

As President, I announce today the appointment of The Security Ayatollah: for a Prosperous/Safe/Fun America.

This Person [Name/location/data/picture withheld: for all reasons of his Personal Security] shall have Ultimate-veto over any existing Security Regulations affecting the
States, the Nation, {all participating in the Coalition of the Willing}..So Long as He {..we let him} Lives.
His compensation shall be adequate, with a basic ration of whale blubber for daily sustenance--Guaranteed.

We [The Congress/The President] shall Get Back to Y'all.. after his revisions have been installed, his performance evaluated and The Country Remains un-Nuked.

Thank You.. that will be all for this press conference..Bailiff! detain that man in the back row with the knapsack!!!
     Obama Admin releases legal rationale for Sec 215 metadata... - (Another Scott) - (31)
         perhaps it sounds fine on paper - (boxley)
         Sometimes nuance is good; sometimes it's irrelevant flimflam - (CRConrad) - (29)
             William of Ockham would like a word. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                 the president has publically stated that they collect - (boxley) - (27)
                     They can't use the data without a national-security reason. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                         Puhleeze - (crazy) - (25)
                             How has your on-life changed since 10/26/2001? - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                 Here's the numbers. Feel free to make up your own. - (crazy) - (23)
                                     Then what? - (Another Scott) - (22)
                                         They don't just sit around or do anything they want without - (boxley) - (10)
                                             Then what? - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                 You OBVIOUSLY did not read this - (crazy) - (8)
                                                     Read enough of it... - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                         Why I do not trust them. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                             I guess you live in fear of nuclear war, too. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                 He may be gone. But his institution thrives. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                     Absolutely. We live in the best of all possible worlds... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                         And I'm sure this means nothing to you as well - (crazy) - (2)
                                                             Slow news day, I guess. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             one figure in there is wrong - (boxley)
                                         not sure about what part of tech you work in - (boxley) - (4)
                                             There are records when it comes to TS information. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 wow heavy - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     Then you know what I'm talking about and are trolling? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         nope, those policies are only used to - (boxley)
                                         I agree with your analysis in posts above. - (Ashton) - (5)
                                             nsa needs an Angleton with brief only exceeded by director - (boxley) - (4)
                                                 Re: nsa needs an Angleton with brief only exceeded by direct - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     on your way to imprision the CIC you find a lot of bad guys - (boxley)
                                                 Is that your bid for the Year's Silliest 'thought'? -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     I retract above.. - (Ashton)

And that's not all!
94 ms