IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New nsa needs an Angleton with brief only exceeded by director
and a way to get around them if needed.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Re: nsa needs an Angleton with brief only exceeded by direct
http://en.wikipedia....eton#The_Molehunt

Throughout the 1960s and 1970s Angleton privately accused various foreign leaders of being Soviet spies. He twice informed the Royal Canadian Mounted Police that he believed Prime Minister Lester Pearson and his successor Pierre Trudeau to be agents of the Soviet Union. In 1964, under pressure from Angleton, the RCMP detained John Watkins, a close friend of Pearson and formerly Canadian Ambassador to the Soviet Union; Watkins died during interrogation by the RCMP and the CIA, and was subsequently cleared of suspicion. Angleton accused Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme, West German Chancellor Willy Brandt, and British Prime Minister Harold Wilson of using their access to NATO secrets to benefit the USSR. Brandt resigned in 1974, after one of his aides was found to be a mole from the East German secret police. Angleton came to suspect Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, who commented wryly that even the most brilliant and loyal officers should not spend their entire career in such pressurized and paranoid fields.[citation needed] Angleton also privately accused numerous members of Congress and President Gerald Ford of treason.[citation needed] Angleton's notorious pursuit of the "5th Man", who he believed had penetrated a secret agency in Washington, was solved, he believed, when DCI William Colby fired him.[citation needed] No one was above suspicion, and even Angleton himself was accused by others of working for the Soviets.[citation needed]

Resignation[edit source | editbeta]

Angleton's resignation was announced on Christmas Eve of 1974, just as President Ford demanded that Colby report on the allegations and as various Congressional committees announced that they would launch their own inquiries. Three of Angleton's senior aides in counter-intelligence, his deputy Raymond Rocca, executive officer of the counter-intelligence division William J. Hood, and Angleton's chief of operations Newton S. Miller, were coaxed into retirement within a week of Angleton's resignation after it was made clear that they would be transferred elsewhere in the agency rather than promoted, and the counter-intelligence staff was reduced from 300 people to 80 people.

Yeah, someone looking for Communists under every bed, suspicious of foreign leaders, accusing the president of treason, etc., is just what the NSA needs. Sure. :-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New on your way to imprision the CIC you find a lot of bad guys
all of the sleazys checking on their baby mommas. Started a jacket on you because you told them to fuck off down the road in public. The real problem, humans having access to that kind of data.
Oh hey, you can't search that without a supervisor signoff and a warrant.
Okay, but the mount won't stay up
Then do whatever you have to do, here is the root password and by the way, rm -rf the logs so they can't tell why we went down. I need my job security
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Is that your bid for the Year's Silliest 'thought'?
New I retract above..
("Do I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself; I contain multitudes ..."
--Walt Whitman)

OK, what we *need* then, given your encyclopædic Knowledge of the execrable degree-of-sloth common to all bit-biting-Bitches {??}

IS

>YOU<

I propose this Joint Executive/Legislative Branches Resolution:

As President, I announce today the appointment of The Security Ayatollah: for a Prosperous/Safe/Fun America.

This Person [Name/location/data/picture withheld: for all reasons of his Personal Security] shall have Ultimate-veto over any existing Security Regulations affecting the
States, the Nation, {all participating in the Coalition of the Willing}..So Long as He {..we let him} Lives.
His compensation shall be adequate, with a basic ration of whale blubber for daily sustenance--Guaranteed.

We [The Congress/The President] shall Get Back to Y'all.. after his revisions have been installed, his performance evaluated and The Country Remains un-Nuked.

Thank You.. that will be all for this press conference..Bailiff! detain that man in the back row with the knapsack!!!
     Obama Admin releases legal rationale for Sec 215 metadata... - (Another Scott) - (31)
         perhaps it sounds fine on paper - (boxley)
         Sometimes nuance is good; sometimes it's irrelevant flimflam - (CRConrad) - (29)
             William of Ockham would like a word. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                 the president has publically stated that they collect - (boxley) - (27)
                     They can't use the data without a national-security reason. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                         Puhleeze - (crazy) - (25)
                             How has your on-life changed since 10/26/2001? - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                 Here's the numbers. Feel free to make up your own. - (crazy) - (23)
                                     Then what? - (Another Scott) - (22)
                                         They don't just sit around or do anything they want without - (boxley) - (10)
                                             Then what? - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                 You OBVIOUSLY did not read this - (crazy) - (8)
                                                     Read enough of it... - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                         Why I do not trust them. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                             I guess you live in fear of nuclear war, too. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                 He may be gone. But his institution thrives. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                     Absolutely. We live in the best of all possible worlds... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                         And I'm sure this means nothing to you as well - (crazy) - (2)
                                                             Slow news day, I guess. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             one figure in there is wrong - (boxley)
                                         not sure about what part of tech you work in - (boxley) - (4)
                                             There are records when it comes to TS information. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 wow heavy - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     Then you know what I'm talking about and are trolling? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         nope, those policies are only used to - (boxley)
                                         I agree with your analysis in posts above. - (Ashton) - (5)
                                             nsa needs an Angleton with brief only exceeded by director - (boxley) - (4)
                                                 Re: nsa needs an Angleton with brief only exceeded by direct - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     on your way to imprision the CIC you find a lot of bad guys - (boxley)
                                                 Is that your bid for the Year's Silliest 'thought'? -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     I retract above.. - (Ashton)

The revolution will not be televised. You can apt-get it from the usual mirrors, however.
63 ms