IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks very much.
New Yes, that's what I was looking for
You might be surprised (or not) that in 7 years of attending Catholic school I never heard any of that.
--

Drew
New not surprised at all
catholic school is about catholics, not others.
     Felix: On being wrong. - (Another Scott) - (97)
         OT it would be interesting to see - (boxley) - (14)
             Since no one is talking about the substance ... - (drook) - (13)
                 lots of Israeli Jews come from arab nations - (boxley) - (2)
                     So according to that - (drook) - (1)
                         huh? I do see both sides - (boxley)
                 I don't hear it that way. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                     People on the Right??? - (beepster) - (5)
                         Yeah, Rahm is very right wing. -NT - (jake123) - (4)
                             Re: Yeah, Rahm is very right wing. - (beepster) - (3)
                                 You only think that because you're an American -NT - (jake123) - (2)
                                     well since we are discussing american politics - (beepster) - (1)
                                         You're not just talking about American politics - (jake123)
                     agreed, helen should not have been put out to pasture - (boxley) - (2)
                         Then you pay her salary - (crazy) - (1)
                             she already has a website -NT - (boxley)
         Sigh - (crazy) - (81)
             you mean like blacks at a lunch counter in birmingham? - (boxley)
             Her boss has the right to fire her - (drook) - (78)
                 persecution - (boxley) - (77)
                     It would appear, then ... - (drook) - (76)
                         pretty much -NT - (boxley) - (74)
                             Exactly what I was thinking - (crazy) - (73)
                                 good article here - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Good ending - (crazy)
                                 You gave examples, but not why - (drook) - (69)
                                     My take on why - (hnick)
                                     Refuse to assimilate? - (crazy) - (65)
                                         That's a pretty heaping helping of disdain, don't you think? - (drook) - (64)
                                             Yup - (crazy) - (63)
                                                 Wow - (drook) - (61)
                                                     Congrats, you've been borged and are offering the choice - (crazy)
                                                     so the only way to be a good jew is not to be a jew? - (boxley) - (59)
                                                         Nope (to both of you) - (drook) - (58)
                                                             I see let them kill you and dont whine about it, got it - (boxley) - (41)
                                                                 You're equating assimilation with death, I don't - (drook) - (40)
                                                                     Re: You're equating assimilation with death, it is, - (boxley) - (39)
                                                                         Can you answer this, then? - (drook) - (38)
                                                                             Dont welcome outsiders, what makes you say that? - (boxley) - (37)
                                                                                 AAAARRRRHHHH!! - (drook) - (36)
                                                                                     so why all the complaining all the time? - (boxley)
                                                                                     Being different is central to all cultures - (crazy) - (34)
                                                                                         What does the Vatican have to do with me? - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                             That is drook specific - (crazy)
                                                                                         Power corrupts, Film at 11 - (drook) - (31)
                                                                                             Heheheeh - (crazy) - (30)
                                                                                                 You think you're tweaking a devout Christian? - (drook) - (29)
                                                                                                     Nope - (crazy) - (28)
                                                                                                         Last try - (drook) - (27)
                                                                                                             Tradition? - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                             nit - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Fairy nuff - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                                                     I agree with that -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                             I'm done - (crazy) - (22)
                                                                                                                 last paragraph an excellent summary -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                                 You finally answered me, thanks - (drook) - (4)
                                                                                                                     Mass stupidity. - (malraux) - (3)
                                                                                                                         But look at the Tea Party - (drook) - (2)
                                                                                                                             But it's still stupidity, non? - (malraux)
                                                                                                                             You'd have fun at... - (folkert)
                                                                                                                 Then you are as stupid as the people you are making fun of - (crazy) - (15)
                                                                                                                     There's a difference between stupid and ignorant - (drook) - (14)
                                                                                                                         (#30564) - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                         you have no need to have a history of the jews - (boxley)
                                                                                                                         I apologize for the overreaction - (crazy) - (11)
                                                                                                                             Also, this entire interaction with me was a lesson in Jewish - (crazy) - (10)
                                                                                                                                 "Go look it up" isn't helpful - (drook) - (9)
                                                                                                                                     here is a single page that covers most of it - (boxley) - (8)
                                                                                                                                         Thanks very much. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                                                             Yes, that's what I was looking for - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 not surprised at all - (boxley)
                                                                                                                                         Good list - (crazy)
                                                                                                                                         Concise ergo Nice. - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                                         More at Sullivan: "It's much funnier in Arabic" - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                                                             great, now I have to find an allen king clip - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 :-) - (Another Scott)
                                                             Oh, I do - (crazy) - (13)
                                                                 What values are you preserving? - (drook) - (12)
                                                                     The right not to be killed - (crazy) - (11)
                                                                         I must not be asking this clearly enough - (drook) - (10)
                                                                             how about a different question - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                                 As long as there are X and not-X in the world ... - (drook) - (6)
                                                                                     No, it's called rule of law - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                                         I'm responding to Box's question - (drook)
                                                                                     im not wanting to dismantle israel - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                         Show me where I said that - (drook) - (2)
                                                                                             never said you believe that - (boxley)
                                                                                             We didn't kick Hitler's ass to rescue the Jews - (mhuber)
                                                                             You're over thinking it. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                 +1 on both statements -NT - (boxley)
                                                             Oh, and quoting the bible really doesn't do it for me - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                 you want shrimp with that? -NT - (boxley)
                                                 Re: Yup -- Lovely compilation.. - (Ashton)
                                     refuse to assimilate? Hoke hay white boy :-) here is a link - (boxley)
                                     It obviously goes back a long time... - (Another Scott)
                                 Is it the wide spread? - (mhuber)
                         I know EXACTLY the moment - (crazy)
             Boffo thread.. - (Ashton)

The Men In Black have been bendin' my ear.
151 ms