The IGM at its pithiest, sans any links to transistorized guitars (say..)

As to Drook's entirely Reasonable (neither sarcastic nor flippant) Question, ~~

*WHY* Is. It. -- ?? -- this perpetual focus on 'the generic Jew' !?
(Not: Box's sometimes-sufficient explanation of "a handy/nearby scapegoat that every Majority eventually gets around to seeking"
(to deflect attention form their majority failings aka The Weimar Republic '' The Jews Did It cha. cha. cha.)
Oh, and: the non-assimilation observation is equally al punte -- but is it enough to Explain?

I no verbs, either.

I do recall, vividly-enough, earliest impressions as a tyke in Murica; for a brief time, say age 5-7 we were in a 'trailer camp'
(no euphemisms like '-park just then) wherefrom I adsorbed the lingo of the other ragamuffins who populated the place.
'Nigger' and 'Jew' were ~interchangeable foci of the scurrilous quips.

Now whether this was indeed some 'ranking' near-the-top? (for casual obloquy) simply inculcated via the ingrained [Puritanism + Xenophobia] ??
for which Murica is infamous, or arrived at through some other grotesque algorithm of Underdog-selection du jour: I cannot know or guess.

The zeitgeist did, for a Fact include such toddler What-Ifs? as
"sucking the snot out of a dead niggers nose"
VS
"sliding down a 10' razor blade."

I cannot recall a specific Jew-oriented piece of scatology verbatim, only less-precisely the sense that Either One would do for some spate of nasty talk.
(The Jew refs would be in er, parables, ~~Merchant of Venice grade stereotyping +/- physiognomy.)
-- not that these waifs ever had The Bard read to them! after Tom Mix or Jack Armstrong, the All-Murican Boy.

All of which begs the actual Question: WHY?

Maybe Box's two angles are close/necessary, but seem insufficient for such longevity.
I said: I no verbs.

Either.
Sorry.