Worthy of annotation, IMO. The Annotated Crazy?? soon to be a major cinema attraction.
The pithiest parts could be said other ways; matter of opinion which prose form might flow the smoothest; some examples come to mind: [cf. George Carlin for, as a humorist par excellence -- his highly polished, practiced and honed "skits?" -- (hardly..) are the epitome of al-punte concision]

1) Murica and the Puritans: THAT is the enviro in which most-everyone here was incubated. Whether premeditated or via just typ. Murican mental sloth -- the main Murican metaphors function with these aspects:

a) (hardly ever..) Question Authority. 'Live' the mythos as-if you Believed it Literally.
This may fall under the rubric ~~ [cf. the old Moyers series of interviews with ____ Joseph Campbell, released only just after his death]:

b) If'n ya don't Understand what a simile.. an analogy.. a metaphor or A PARABLE! ARE ???
You begin as a tyke, sorting-out incomprehensible, unlikely.. (or just plain-Impossible) Things. For the longest time.
Maybe until you meet T. Pratchett's DEATH (when, at least -- you expire into a moment of pure wry.)

c) Having created these hoary, Vengeful, Martinet God-icons (Hey.. Old or New 'testaments', Sutras, Upanishads, Vedas etc.)
and failing to notice the mental-aberration of a Supreme (with so little self-Sufficiency or emotional adulthood) that She NEEDS >you< to tell Her!
how Adorable Always She Is -- always it is forgotten that Every Word, committee-selected, that survived these artfully-illuminated screeds:

were written by 'man'; that is to say (also, in all Western climes) by fucking sociopathic, Power-freaky MEN. ie
Misogyny Rulez (as in the Eastern ones with their similarly once-human-Godlike creations.)

d) So rarely is it Noticed the simple Fact-by-Inspection:
God has been molded in our conflicted, oft-obtuse, always arrogant and sanctimonious Image. qed

2) The World and its Variants: THAT is the super-set under which the Murican aberrations {customized} inculcate stuff into their helpless children.
In the super-set: with sometimes less-silly, less-contradictory, less execrably-vicious Attributes of the godhead.
There are some variants even with … wisdom-extensions, e.g.

a) In those whose (written-only, not oral) root-language is Sanskrit (the Only language invented solely for discussion of metaphysical concepts) the opening prelude is --

The Absolute is without attributes (!)
ie She/He/It MAY NOT be said to …

1) Hate the queers She made
2) Need Your Love (in prose or pop-music)
3) 'Likes ___ Hates___ Prefers___ {Anything} aka cha. cha. cha.
4) Just append your list ___ here.

b) Not needed -- if a one can't Grok-to-Fullness >> a) << -- the rest would go ^Zoom^ anyway.

[/ glossary of given-absurdities, viral in mist who ever were tykes, at some point]

So then, your comments appear (to me) to be of similar ilk, and your style would likely appeal to many more than would mine (I can live with that.)
Storytelling is always more effective than a series of revelations, assertions / (idiocies-if-they-'smart') … of the baldfaced kind.
I was trying for brevity here.

It may be that the WHY ?!? of consistent Jew-bashing, Jew-baiting IS self evident (if any of the above is.)
As aberrant- describes the psyche of at least a plurality of homo-saps today (compounded by inculcated misinformation, disinformation and just plain sloth)
-- within the adolescent psyche (cf. their daily uniforms, clustering into clans, dissing the ones not-in Our clan, etc.):

Jews are insulting!
(because, not only will they Not contribute to arguments about the number of angels who can fit int a Higgs boson:
they are poo-poo-heads; they seem [projection: they ARE] smugly superior.)
Their 'insularity' Proves That, in the poo-poo-head-calling mind/light.)

Or, at least, my Sigma-experience has taught me this little-much. So far.
(But, as I have yet to achiever full-consciousness thus Illumination … well, you know:
everyone has to figure out the enigma For Themselves.)

So … never mind. WFT do I Know-fershure? It's all maya until a one Sees that It's. all. maya.

PS: [folksier story-teller mode On]
The most blindingly-Brilliant person I ever encountered (Jewish but evidently completely unpreoccupied with those roots - at least toward others; this Other in particular) -- trained as a mathematician and passed the Bar but never practiced law, and much Else for such a brief life.

A year or so after his untimely death (for having too-long ignored incipient diabetes and then dying of the inattention) I spent a blissful several weeks in company with his widow, in a strange furrin land (UK).
In between our explorations, upon which I shall not elaborate, I learned quite more about his unUsual life and accomplishments.
He too, would have pissed-off many a bumpkin, upon any pointed provocation -- as he had no time for fools.
(And yes, I had to earn the ~~maybe-not Complete-fool acceptance before I could hear some of his stories.
His mate filled-in a bit more that he would never casually 'discuss'.
[/story time]

Carrion