IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So according to that
About 60% came from Europe or Arab countries since '48. There was already someone there. I'd think someone so attuned to the issues of American aboriginals would see their side a little more.
--

Drew
New huh? I do see both sides
The PALs need their own country, no other group in the world except the jews are as hated as the palestinians. They need self rule over their own dirt as much as the Israeli's do.
     Felix: On being wrong. - (Another Scott) - (97)
         OT it would be interesting to see - (boxley) - (14)
             Since no one is talking about the substance ... - (drook) - (13)
                 lots of Israeli Jews come from arab nations - (boxley) - (2)
                     So according to that - (drook) - (1)
                         huh? I do see both sides - (boxley)
                 I don't hear it that way. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                     People on the Right??? - (beepster) - (5)
                         Yeah, Rahm is very right wing. -NT - (jake123) - (4)
                             Re: Yeah, Rahm is very right wing. - (beepster) - (3)
                                 You only think that because you're an American -NT - (jake123) - (2)
                                     well since we are discussing american politics - (beepster) - (1)
                                         You're not just talking about American politics - (jake123)
                     agreed, helen should not have been put out to pasture - (boxley) - (2)
                         Then you pay her salary - (crazy) - (1)
                             she already has a website -NT - (boxley)
         Sigh - (crazy) - (81)
             you mean like blacks at a lunch counter in birmingham? - (boxley)
             Her boss has the right to fire her - (drook) - (78)
                 persecution - (boxley) - (77)
                     It would appear, then ... - (drook) - (76)
                         pretty much -NT - (boxley) - (74)
                             Exactly what I was thinking - (crazy) - (73)
                                 good article here - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Good ending - (crazy)
                                 You gave examples, but not why - (drook) - (69)
                                     My take on why - (hnick)
                                     Refuse to assimilate? - (crazy) - (65)
                                         That's a pretty heaping helping of disdain, don't you think? - (drook) - (64)
                                             Yup - (crazy) - (63)
                                                 Wow - (drook) - (61)
                                                     Congrats, you've been borged and are offering the choice - (crazy)
                                                     so the only way to be a good jew is not to be a jew? - (boxley) - (59)
                                                         Nope (to both of you) - (drook) - (58)
                                                             I see let them kill you and dont whine about it, got it - (boxley) - (41)
                                                                 You're equating assimilation with death, I don't - (drook) - (40)
                                                                     Re: You're equating assimilation with death, it is, - (boxley) - (39)
                                                                         Can you answer this, then? - (drook) - (38)
                                                                             Dont welcome outsiders, what makes you say that? - (boxley) - (37)
                                                                                 AAAARRRRHHHH!! - (drook) - (36)
                                                                                     so why all the complaining all the time? - (boxley)
                                                                                     Being different is central to all cultures - (crazy) - (34)
                                                                                         What does the Vatican have to do with me? - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                             That is drook specific - (crazy)
                                                                                         Power corrupts, Film at 11 - (drook) - (31)
                                                                                             Heheheeh - (crazy) - (30)
                                                                                                 You think you're tweaking a devout Christian? - (drook) - (29)
                                                                                                     Nope - (crazy) - (28)
                                                                                                         Last try - (drook) - (27)
                                                                                                             Tradition? - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                             nit - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Fairy nuff - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                                                     I agree with that -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                             I'm done - (crazy) - (22)
                                                                                                                 last paragraph an excellent summary -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                                 You finally answered me, thanks - (drook) - (4)
                                                                                                                     Mass stupidity. - (malraux) - (3)
                                                                                                                         But look at the Tea Party - (drook) - (2)
                                                                                                                             But it's still stupidity, non? - (malraux)
                                                                                                                             You'd have fun at... - (folkert)
                                                                                                                 Then you are as stupid as the people you are making fun of - (crazy) - (15)
                                                                                                                     There's a difference between stupid and ignorant - (drook) - (14)
                                                                                                                         (#30564) - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                         you have no need to have a history of the jews - (boxley)
                                                                                                                         I apologize for the overreaction - (crazy) - (11)
                                                                                                                             Also, this entire interaction with me was a lesson in Jewish - (crazy) - (10)
                                                                                                                                 "Go look it up" isn't helpful - (drook) - (9)
                                                                                                                                     here is a single page that covers most of it - (boxley) - (8)
                                                                                                                                         Thanks very much. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                                                             Yes, that's what I was looking for - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 not surprised at all - (boxley)
                                                                                                                                         Good list - (crazy)
                                                                                                                                         Concise ergo Nice. - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                                         More at Sullivan: "It's much funnier in Arabic" - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                                                             great, now I have to find an allen king clip - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 :-) - (Another Scott)
                                                             Oh, I do - (crazy) - (13)
                                                                 What values are you preserving? - (drook) - (12)
                                                                     The right not to be killed - (crazy) - (11)
                                                                         I must not be asking this clearly enough - (drook) - (10)
                                                                             how about a different question - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                                 As long as there are X and not-X in the world ... - (drook) - (6)
                                                                                     No, it's called rule of law - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                                         I'm responding to Box's question - (drook)
                                                                                     im not wanting to dismantle israel - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                         Show me where I said that - (drook) - (2)
                                                                                             never said you believe that - (boxley)
                                                                                             We didn't kick Hitler's ass to rescue the Jews - (mhuber)
                                                                             You're over thinking it. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                 +1 on both statements -NT - (boxley)
                                                             Oh, and quoting the bible really doesn't do it for me - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                 you want shrimp with that? -NT - (boxley)
                                                 Re: Yup -- Lovely compilation.. - (Ashton)
                                     refuse to assimilate? Hoke hay white boy :-) here is a link - (boxley)
                                     It obviously goes back a long time... - (Another Scott)
                                 Is it the wide spread? - (mhuber)
                         I know EXACTLY the moment - (crazy)
             Boffo thread.. - (Ashton)

It is toilet- ka ka crap as in the egregiously unfunny and unwatchable SNL.
225 ms