We're your friends. We want you well. We want you employed. I'm sure that if everyone here were honest, they'd admit that they do things every single day that they don't want to do. Nobody, well, those not born into abundant wealth anyway, gets to live the life they want to lead at work. I used to believe that because I worked my way through school, never took even a student loan, worked my ass off, got my Master's Degree, got my "professional certifications", etc. that I'd be able to expect more out of my job than kissing some idiot's ass. Guess what? I was wrong. But what I have learned is that what we do to make the rent is not who we are. Our job is not our "life", our job is the unpleasant duty we pull to live our life. Be pissed about it if you must, but to me it's just wasted energy and the only person who suffers as a consequence is you.

Are you going to work for some one as intelligent as you are? Don't bet the ranch on it. Now there are some exceptions, but in all likelihood whomever you go to work for is going to be, by comparison, an idiot. C'est la vie, mon frere. You just can't let it eat you up, because it will if you dwell on it - trust me, I've been there. That's why I said what I said above. Live on your time off, that's the only real time you have.