IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Backwards as usual
But we are used to that.

http://m.jech.bmj.co...1-200252.abstract

Conclusion High childhood IQ may increase the risk of illegal drug use in adolescence and adulthood.Conclusion High childhood IQ may increase the risk of illegal drug use in adolescence and adulthood.
New Love. It. succinct, scientific, satisfying--
almost becoming er, sarcastically?-so

Heh.. Grad HS at 15.5; IQ--one of those silly high-enough-numbers.. twice, maybe 3x.
(A Princess(!)--fiancé of a physicist administered one of those: her ~vocation. Heh.)
Never remotely tempted near alcoholic dependency==depressant; pot, only quite rarely (a couple Wowie grades--as a verification)
--largely depresses Inquisitiveness, at least in this sack-ful of chem-bio--soups.

Ditto, hardly-any (of the demon-ƒearing category), though some pure Owsley was one of those. No epiphany there, but Interesting.

My Other experiments re the esoteric, pretty-much trumped the above re. 'enlightenment' efforts.
(Though the entire Coca-leaf, as chewed by the locals--has more Interesting, thought-provoking substances
than ever have been separated-out, let alone honestly-Investigated.) How Puritan-Murican-to-a-Tee, that fact.
So, seems I'm an outlier, even amidst this test-collection of just-such.

Guess I'm just fuckin-Lucky to be, still, shufflin around, given the hugely-scary nature of these experiences
(not-to-mention Vincent Black Shadows or steering-around a light aircraft.. as amused friend disparaged my efforts to create er, sinusoidal-depeleneration in-the-sky. Ooooh: wavicles!)

Seems that one person's scary-Bugaboo is another's raison d'etre.. or in some cases.. even salvation-from? ... a tribe or Nation of primitives and scaredy-cats of all stripes.

Now.. if there Be such things as, The Bardos.. in some 'next'.. ... maybe a One gets to pick One's next nano-universe to Play In. I no words.

Law above fear, justice above law, mercy above justice, love above all.
     One for crazy - (Ashton) - (40)
         Very true - (crazy) - (39)
             Ergo:'we' be 'their' enemy==fight-to-death [YAN] {sigh} cha. - (Ashton) - (36)
                 Um, openness isn't always such a good idea. - (mmoffitt) - (35)
                     sure, fuck everyone else and maintain the status quo -NT - (crazy) - (1)
                         Um, no. - (mmoffitt)
                     As Wolfgang Pauli said ... that's not even wrong -NT - (drook)
                     and no religion - (crazy) - (31)
                         "sacred" is not a religious notion then. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                             which is sad - (crazy) - (29)
                                 Your interpretation is way off again. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                                     insignificance? - (crazy) - (14)
                                         How long do we live? How old is the Universe? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                             No, not clear - (crazy) - (12)
                                                 My position is that individuals are significant. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                     And that is why racism is rational - (crazy) - (10)
                                                         I could not disagree more vehemently. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                             Please explain - (crazy) - (8)
                                                                 Sorry, I should have said I don't know what it means. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                     You can't. I have. - (crazy) - (6)
                                                                         You say you can. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                             Silly, feelings aren't "real" - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                                 Speaking of Hemispheres. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 The parent-topic to this brouhaha is quite more Interesting, - (Ashton)
                                                                             Also, "non-therapeutic use" is a kicker - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                                 If fundies prevail in '16, we'll return to coat-hangers - (Ashton)
                                     ..as drook and Pauli said: you're not even Wrong - (Ashton) - (12)
                                         Thanks, Ashton. It's all so clear to me know. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                             Ah, sarcasm - (crazy) - (10)
                                                 Were you being sarcastic? - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                     no, but you were - (crazy)
                                                     dupe - (crazy)
                                                     "Better Living Through Chemistry" - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                                         Yes, I have. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                             Good points, but... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                 I'm obviously content to allow people to be stupid. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                     Guess my points went Zooooom, then. Likely here, too. - (Ashton)
                                                                     Backwards as usual - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                         Love. It. succinct, scientific, satisfying-- - (Ashton)
             I'm convinced that's why the LSD trade - (jake123) - (1)
                 ehh, way different - (crazy)

Have you ever noticed that everything you sit on feels like underpants?
56 ms