IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm convinced that's why the LSD trade
was largely shut down at the end of the eighties, and replaced with ecstasy etc.
New ehh, way different
Speaking as someone who just changed his plea from growing mushrooms to possession of LSD with intent to distribute. Note, that intent includes willingness to share for free if the occasion arrives.

Nixon hated Leary, and that was how he twisted the screws. Lsd was doomed at that point. Extacy was serious big in the Texas rave scene, which doomed it. Extacy should really be called empathy, which is why therapists loved it. Wanna fix a psychopath? Feed them extacy and let them experience other people's pain.
Expand Edited by crazy May 9, 2014, 11:27:49 AM EDT
     One for crazy - (Ashton) - (40)
         Very true - (crazy) - (39)
             Ergo:'we' be 'their' enemy==fight-to-death [YAN] {sigh} cha. - (Ashton) - (36)
                 Um, openness isn't always such a good idea. - (mmoffitt) - (35)
                     sure, fuck everyone else and maintain the status quo -NT - (crazy) - (1)
                         Um, no. - (mmoffitt)
                     As Wolfgang Pauli said ... that's not even wrong -NT - (drook)
                     and no religion - (crazy) - (31)
                         "sacred" is not a religious notion then. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                             which is sad - (crazy) - (29)
                                 Your interpretation is way off again. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                                     insignificance? - (crazy) - (14)
                                         How long do we live? How old is the Universe? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                             No, not clear - (crazy) - (12)
                                                 My position is that individuals are significant. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                     And that is why racism is rational - (crazy) - (10)
                                                         I could not disagree more vehemently. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                             Please explain - (crazy) - (8)
                                                                 Sorry, I should have said I don't know what it means. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                     You can't. I have. - (crazy) - (6)
                                                                         You say you can. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                             Silly, feelings aren't "real" - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                                 Speaking of Hemispheres. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 The parent-topic to this brouhaha is quite more Interesting, - (Ashton)
                                                                             Also, "non-therapeutic use" is a kicker - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                                 If fundies prevail in '16, we'll return to coat-hangers - (Ashton)
                                     ..as drook and Pauli said: you're not even Wrong - (Ashton) - (12)
                                         Thanks, Ashton. It's all so clear to me know. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                             Ah, sarcasm - (crazy) - (10)
                                                 Were you being sarcastic? - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                     no, but you were - (crazy)
                                                     dupe - (crazy)
                                                     "Better Living Through Chemistry" - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                                         Yes, I have. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                             Good points, but... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                 I'm obviously content to allow people to be stupid. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                     Guess my points went Zooooom, then. Likely here, too. - (Ashton)
                                                                     Backwards as usual - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                         Love. It. succinct, scientific, satisfying-- - (Ashton)
             I'm convinced that's why the LSD trade - (jake123) - (1)
                 ehh, way different - (crazy)

Mandatory cayenne enemas would have the same effect.
122 ms