IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Also, "non-therapeutic use" is a kicker
People (pychs, therapists, etc, ya know, medical professionals) would LOVE to use MDMA and LSD and psilocybin for studies and therapy but due to political issues, they are scheduled as untouchable. No medical use allowed. So there is a catch-22 that will never be resolved, and you get to declare victory. Which in turn means only those that are willing to break the law can gain any benefit, so you get to damn them.
New If fundies prevail in '16, we'll return to coat-hangers
for HALF the dis-USA population: simply because so few Muricans have. the. wits. to comprehend the al punte meaning-of:
If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.
--Zyklon-B, small book published in early ... 1970s!

I'm sure that most anyone here could compile (maybe for some contest with a MB-Pro as prize?) a list of 100
blatant-Idiocies, of every-day sort and of long standing--to whose presence we have all become inured.

[YOU are enmeshed in ... several of these common-daily-idiocies--Right?] I could be: tomorrow.
Murican 'justice' re most victimless 'crimes' has become LUDICROUSLY stupid/hypocritical, ergo Evil.
More and more resembling Germany's intentionally-bogus ones of the '30s ... say?

No one of these is a hit-the-barricades-Tomorrow trigger. But cumulatively, are we not now nearing a genuine Inflection-point in the zeitgeist,
such that authentic forces for Radical--as in Root--changes shall soon manifest, with Power behind the Forces?
(Else: why bother: exhortation and many magnificently-sensible essays have produced no consensus at-all visible/or, at least their effects--if-any?
--lie buried beneath the perpetual noise of the corrupt media, all $$-driven and disconnected from most actual people.)

'Course, forever shall thousands of faint voices be heard intoning the mantra.. But I just haven't the time! to attend a march/rally/Happening/can't get the time off-work..

My wonderment continues unabated, over this One question:
How many parents have ever looked long & hard at their kids, one day, while thinking ~
How much? will these children, in a few years ... Despise Me! for having sucked-it-up, taking no Stand on anything.. before or after their birth??

(Sorry.. read more 'news' today than in a while, and it and We ... Suck in so many cowardly-ways. Still.)
     One for crazy - (Ashton) - (40)
         Very true - (crazy) - (39)
             Ergo:'we' be 'their' enemy==fight-to-death [YAN] {sigh} cha. - (Ashton) - (36)
                 Um, openness isn't always such a good idea. - (mmoffitt) - (35)
                     sure, fuck everyone else and maintain the status quo -NT - (crazy) - (1)
                         Um, no. - (mmoffitt)
                     As Wolfgang Pauli said ... that's not even wrong -NT - (drook)
                     and no religion - (crazy) - (31)
                         "sacred" is not a religious notion then. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                             which is sad - (crazy) - (29)
                                 Your interpretation is way off again. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                                     insignificance? - (crazy) - (14)
                                         How long do we live? How old is the Universe? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                             No, not clear - (crazy) - (12)
                                                 My position is that individuals are significant. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                     And that is why racism is rational - (crazy) - (10)
                                                         I could not disagree more vehemently. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                             Please explain - (crazy) - (8)
                                                                 Sorry, I should have said I don't know what it means. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                     You can't. I have. - (crazy) - (6)
                                                                         You say you can. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                             Silly, feelings aren't "real" - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                                 Speaking of Hemispheres. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 The parent-topic to this brouhaha is quite more Interesting, - (Ashton)
                                                                             Also, "non-therapeutic use" is a kicker - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                                 If fundies prevail in '16, we'll return to coat-hangers - (Ashton)
                                     ..as drook and Pauli said: you're not even Wrong - (Ashton) - (12)
                                         Thanks, Ashton. It's all so clear to me know. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                             Ah, sarcasm - (crazy) - (10)
                                                 Were you being sarcastic? - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                     no, but you were - (crazy)
                                                     dupe - (crazy)
                                                     "Better Living Through Chemistry" - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                                         Yes, I have. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                             Good points, but... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                 I'm obviously content to allow people to be stupid. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                     Guess my points went Zooooom, then. Likely here, too. - (Ashton)
                                                                     Backwards as usual - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                         Love. It. succinct, scientific, satisfying-- - (Ashton)
             I'm convinced that's why the LSD trade - (jake123) - (1)
                 ehh, way different - (crazy)

The annual lizardfall in the Monterey preserve of California approaches 4,800 lizards per acre per year.
87 ms