Critter is going in tomorrow for his sleep study. 45 years of poor quality sleep have hit critical mass. He will be wired for heart rate, breathing, brainwaves, eye movement and leg movement (that's all I can think of at the moment.) He will also be recorded and video-taped. I can't wait to find out how to remedy his sleeping deficiencies. He will be like a new man!

I suggest anyone who has problems sleeping to hie thee to a sleep study clinic. Whether you have insurance or not, it is worth the price to find out the answers. I have snarkily said before (but not here, back when I was a new mom,) that sleep deprivation is a form of torture. Our culture is so screwed up when it comes to sleep. I wish I could find a joke I heard a few years ago about an American and a Mexican. Had to do with how hard one worked all day and how the other would take a siesta. Was funny but made you think.

Anyhoo, wishing the best for you, Scott. I hope more research continues on this illness and you will find comfort from your symtoms.

Peace,
Amy