IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New the big disconnect between us
That you personally cannot forsee ever having to need one. I or the otherhand am dang sure that there will be a reason to have one.
thanx,
bill
Time for Lord Stanley to get a Tan
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New He has post Nazi PC disease
He's touchy-feely with no good reason other than to live with the fact that his ancestors were monsters.
-drl
New Oh, POAD, you frigging moron.
The only mistake the Nazis made was going for the Jews -- they should obviously have eliminated all the gimp Yank physicist wannabes instead!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New You are totally wrong there, Box. (What else is new? :-)
New after reading you reply to Imric on why you joined in
I understand your position a little better. You agree there isnt a logical solution to this issue.
thanx,
bill
Time for Lord Stanley to get a Tan
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Sure there is
Either you trust your citizenry or not. We don't. The people are enemies of the state by assumption, and must be reined in. That is why everything is so FUBAR.
-drl
     A little Salon *Flash* to remind us - (Ashton) - (84)
         If I may paraphrase you: Love ....... It! - (Meerkat) - (1)
             not hardly - (boxley)
         What a load of cr@p. - (imric) - (81)
             That's one way of looking at it. - (pwhysall) - (25)
                 Put a price tag on it and it's as good as sold... - (hnick)
                 Chances of getting filled in here are much lower than there - (boxley) - (2)
                     'filled in'? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         euphemism for getting the crap kicked out of you -NT - (boxley)
                 And how many males have - (imric) - (20)
                     Well, if your characters are so flawed... - (CRConrad) - (15)
                         Did I? As if we stood on a par? No. - (imric) - (14)
                             Re: Did I? As if we stood on a par? No. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 They do - (jake123) - (2)
                                     Wrong guns are designed only to kill humans - (boxley) - (1)
                                         The answer is "does not approve of any killing" - (jake123)
                             Did I? Is that a cogent counter to my argument? No. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                 No it's not enough. - (imric) - (2)
                                     You're misunderstanding me completely. (And intentionally?) - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         + OK... -NT - (imric)
                                 the big disconnect between us - (boxley) - (5)
                                     He has post Nazi PC disease - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Oh, POAD, you frigging moron. - (CRConrad)
                                     You are totally wrong there, Box. (What else is new? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                         after reading you reply to Imric on why you joined in - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Sure there is - (deSitter)
                     Re: And how many males have - (deSitter) - (3)
                         Top-notch! - (Ashton)
                         Wow, an anagram! I guess that proves it then. ;) -NT - (FuManChu) - (1)
                             There is no doubt - (deSitter)
             So then..EEZ-availability is entirely Irrelevant.___ I see. -NT - (Ashton) - (54)
                 Yes. Coincidental. -NT - (imric) - (53)
                     "Coincidence"??? Bullpucky! - (CRConrad) - (52)
                         Ill start worrying when my chance of dying by a bullet - (boxley) - (2)
                             That's silly. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 ROFL! I wont reduce my risk of puking blood in my own fat - (boxley)
                         Re: "Coincidence"??? Bullpucky! - (admin) - (13)
                             Yeah, possible, but I think that's discounted for already. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Either way... - (admin) - (1)
                                     What do you mean by "problem"? - (CRConrad)
                             Nod. - (imric) - (1)
                                 Pure Boolean. Again. - (Ashton)
                             Oakland calling - (rcareaga) - (7)
                                 just be glad they are not using grenades or suicide bombers - (boxley) - (6)
                                     Whatever, Box. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                         gee the guy that does that is - (boxley) - (3)
                                             I'd say that's part of the problem. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                 Um, I must pick that nit. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     No argument there. - (inthane-chan)
                                     Private ownership of guns banned in Chicago - (lincoln)
                         Guns are not a cause. - (imric) - (34)
                             Computers were designed for things other than virus creation - (Meerkat) - (27)
                                 'stuff'? - (imric) - (26)
                                     Completely not the point I was trying to get across. - (Meerkat) - (25)
                                         Missing mine. - (imric) - (24)
                                             Guns like computers are tools - (orion) - (23)
                                                 Re: Guns like computers are tools - (pwhysall) - (22)
                                                     You note the futility, but ... - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                                         Militias != army !=police - (imric) - (20)
                                                             I can't help it. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                                                                 larn yersel history - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                     You want to check those dates again? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                         absolute bull puckey from a man who grew up in NC - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                             That we would owe to... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                 Somewhat OT: a single Frenchman - (admin)
                                                                 Sorry. Wrong. - (imric) - (13)
                                                                     Guess again. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                                         Yeah, and what other 'perversions' have occured via SC? - (imric) - (10)
                                                                             Who said anything about the Army? - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                                                 Compare 2nd Amendment to VA Bill of Rights from 6/12/1776 - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                     interesting - (jake123)
                                                                                 So according to you the supreme court is never wrong? - (boxley)
                                                                                 Militia - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                     Did *you* understand the *original* definition? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                                                         Nice try, but.. - (Ashton)
                                                                                         No. - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                             that is a very good point - (SpiceWare)
                                                                                         Wanna read what started it? - (bepatient)
                                                                     Then.. in a Document renowned for its blinding clarity, - (Ashton)
                             Re: Guns are not a cause. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 yes they both should be legal and cheap - (boxley)
                             They don't have to be. Are you denying they are a means? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                 Patriots. I understand him perfectly. - (deSitter) - (2)
                                     Aye. -NT - (imric)
                                     Yeah, yeah. All noble sentiments... - (CRConrad)

No, I am your father.
110 ms