IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 'filled in'?
You lost me on that one.
-----------------------------------------
It is much harder to be a liberal than a conservative. Why?
Because it is easier to give someone the finger than it is to give them a helping hand.
Mike Royko
New euphemism for getting the crap kicked out of you
Time for Lord Stanley to get a Tan
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     A little Salon *Flash* to remind us - (Ashton) - (84)
         If I may paraphrase you: Love ....... It! - (Meerkat) - (1)
             not hardly - (boxley)
         What a load of cr@p. - (imric) - (81)
             That's one way of looking at it. - (pwhysall) - (25)
                 Put a price tag on it and it's as good as sold... - (hnick)
                 Chances of getting filled in here are much lower than there - (boxley) - (2)
                     'filled in'? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         euphemism for getting the crap kicked out of you -NT - (boxley)
                 And how many males have - (imric) - (20)
                     Well, if your characters are so flawed... - (CRConrad) - (15)
                         Did I? As if we stood on a par? No. - (imric) - (14)
                             Re: Did I? As if we stood on a par? No. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 They do - (jake123) - (2)
                                     Wrong guns are designed only to kill humans - (boxley) - (1)
                                         The answer is "does not approve of any killing" - (jake123)
                             Did I? Is that a cogent counter to my argument? No. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                 No it's not enough. - (imric) - (2)
                                     You're misunderstanding me completely. (And intentionally?) - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         + OK... -NT - (imric)
                                 the big disconnect between us - (boxley) - (5)
                                     He has post Nazi PC disease - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Oh, POAD, you frigging moron. - (CRConrad)
                                     You are totally wrong there, Box. (What else is new? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                         after reading you reply to Imric on why you joined in - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Sure there is - (deSitter)
                     Re: And how many males have - (deSitter) - (3)
                         Top-notch! - (Ashton)
                         Wow, an anagram! I guess that proves it then. ;) -NT - (FuManChu) - (1)
                             There is no doubt - (deSitter)
             So then..EEZ-availability is entirely Irrelevant.___ I see. -NT - (Ashton) - (54)
                 Yes. Coincidental. -NT - (imric) - (53)
                     "Coincidence"??? Bullpucky! - (CRConrad) - (52)
                         Ill start worrying when my chance of dying by a bullet - (boxley) - (2)
                             That's silly. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 ROFL! I wont reduce my risk of puking blood in my own fat - (boxley)
                         Re: "Coincidence"??? Bullpucky! - (admin) - (13)
                             Yeah, possible, but I think that's discounted for already. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Either way... - (admin) - (1)
                                     What do you mean by "problem"? - (CRConrad)
                             Nod. - (imric) - (1)
                                 Pure Boolean. Again. - (Ashton)
                             Oakland calling - (rcareaga) - (7)
                                 just be glad they are not using grenades or suicide bombers - (boxley) - (6)
                                     Whatever, Box. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                         gee the guy that does that is - (boxley) - (3)
                                             I'd say that's part of the problem. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                 Um, I must pick that nit. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     No argument there. - (inthane-chan)
                                     Private ownership of guns banned in Chicago - (lincoln)
                         Guns are not a cause. - (imric) - (34)
                             Computers were designed for things other than virus creation - (Meerkat) - (27)
                                 'stuff'? - (imric) - (26)
                                     Completely not the point I was trying to get across. - (Meerkat) - (25)
                                         Missing mine. - (imric) - (24)
                                             Guns like computers are tools - (orion) - (23)
                                                 Re: Guns like computers are tools - (pwhysall) - (22)
                                                     You note the futility, but ... - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                                         Militias != army !=police - (imric) - (20)
                                                             I can't help it. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                                                                 larn yersel history - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                     You want to check those dates again? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                         absolute bull puckey from a man who grew up in NC - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                             That we would owe to... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                 Somewhat OT: a single Frenchman - (admin)
                                                                 Sorry. Wrong. - (imric) - (13)
                                                                     Guess again. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                                         Yeah, and what other 'perversions' have occured via SC? - (imric) - (10)
                                                                             Who said anything about the Army? - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                                                 Compare 2nd Amendment to VA Bill of Rights from 6/12/1776 - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                     interesting - (jake123)
                                                                                 So according to you the supreme court is never wrong? - (boxley)
                                                                                 Militia - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                     Did *you* understand the *original* definition? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                                                         Nice try, but.. - (Ashton)
                                                                                         No. - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                             that is a very good point - (SpiceWare)
                                                                                         Wanna read what started it? - (bepatient)
                                                                     Then.. in a Document renowned for its blinding clarity, - (Ashton)
                             Re: Guns are not a cause. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 yes they both should be legal and cheap - (boxley)
                             They don't have to be. Are you denying they are a means? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                 Patriots. I understand him perfectly. - (deSitter) - (2)
                                     Aye. -NT - (imric)
                                     Yeah, yeah. All noble sentiments... - (CRConrad)

They should name these things for their discoverers, like comets.
100 ms