I hated that ;)

Even though it was probably one of the more interesting aspect of economics ...it was also not easy....until the teacher finally broke down and let us solve a model or 2 using an actual computer (the bastard)....we spend nearly 6 weeks solving a model by hand that we ran through the computer in about an hour....

the teachers explanation...(and unfortunately he was right)..."Now you understand the output...don't you?"

Want a word that still makes me break into a cold sweat...multicollinearity.

Your's is a BS also...most schools only offer BA in Econ anymore...seems like the new crop of kids don't feel that differential equations should be required study...

Several exams...42 hours of economics.(that would be 14 college classes)....and an academic award. So figure at least a midterm and final in each...would be 28 exams...and say 2 more in at least half...so ...conservative estimate...42 exams. I still have the term papers (30 pages or more, each)...there were 6 of those. Add to that the other basic biz courses...Accounting, Marketing, Management, Finance...plus the basic psych, sociology, French, German (don't quiz me there...ich everything forgotten ;))(but I still have the book)

Then grad school...

No biggie. Econ was fun...the speciality really is antitrust. Main paper in graduate school was a full comparison of US and EU antitrust. And the current job requires yearly updates in antitrust...got to stay current so's to not get my employer into any trouble.