IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I have to say
working in law, he could just as easily sue you and get your server taken down for allowing users to harass him online and posting his personal info and your refusal to remove the offending posts. Orion, call a lawyer right now and shut down this den of terrorists against you!
New Muah ha ha...thats a good one Norm.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New That was not me
I am not sure why you seem to think it is me, I swear that it was not me.

My God is not cruel, sorry about yours.
New Bullshit.
Time to post the REST of the server logs, I wot.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Go ahead and post them
it was not me. Let's see whose IP address it was this time, I know it was not mine unless someone found a way around my DSL router or got into my house. Prove that it was me, I bet that you cannot!

New Yooo.. Norm...
*SHUN*

[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!]

Your friendly Geheime Staatspolizei reminds:
Use your computer, we'll sample your DNA and imprint your eyes.

SELECT * FROM politicians WHERE iq > 40 OR WHERE ego < 1048575;
0 rows found
New Really mature
did your mother teach you that, or did you think it up by youself? Got some help from Peter did you?

New Hmmm...
*sHuN*

[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!]

Your friendly Geheime Staatspolizei reminds:
Use your computer, we'll sample your DNA and imprint your eyes.

SELECT * FROM politicians WHERE iq > 40 OR WHERE ego < 1048575;
0 rows found
     Hey Norm/Orion/Cable - (Stryfe) - (82)
         A probationary system would be nice. -NT - (folkert) - (80)
             Naw, just a delete key. - (jbrabeck) - (79)
                 Agreed. - (bepatient) - (78)
                     Problem should be taken care of now. - (admin) - (77)
                         Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Also, thanks! - (jb4)
                         What is with the database optimization BS? - (orion) - (74)
                             Old web page from the database migration. - (admin) - (71)
                                 Could this entire thread be removed, oh mighty Spork? -NT - (bepatient) - (70)
                                     No. - (admin) - (69)
                                         Some other percepts you need to add - (orion) - (68)
                                             If you don't like it around here, you don't have to stay. -NT - (static) - (39)
                                                 I'll stay alright - (orion) - (38)
                                                     Re: I'll stay alright - (admin) - (11)
                                                         Yeah right - (orion) - (10)
                                                             Re: Yeah right - (admin) - (8)
                                                                 I have to say - (Scott Hacker) - (7)
                                                                     Muah ha ha...thats a good one Norm. -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                         That was not me - (orion) - (5)
                                                                             Bullshit. - (admin) - (4)
                                                                                 Go ahead and post them - (orion) - (3)
                                                                                     Yooo.. Norm... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                         Really mature - (orion) - (1)
                                                                                             Hmmm... - (folkert)
                                                             your whining about a 16k debt? - (boxley)
                                                     To quote someone else here... - (static) - (2)
                                                         The face cannot hear - (orion)
                                                         You are right... that *DID* catch a few *ONs* -NT - (folkert)
                                                     Either way you are foresworn - (ben_tilly) - (22)
                                                         I am back for more - (orion) - (21)
                                                             I know you are but what am I? - (Yendor)
                                                             Re: I am back for more - (jbrabeck) - (19)
                                                                 Oh maybe you missed it? - (orion) - (18)
                                                                     You need a proctocraniotomy. -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                         Alas there is not much hope for me - (orion) - (1)
                                                                             No, it's "proctocraniotomy" - (Yendor)
                                                                     I hope someone else has a copy of that email - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                                                         Moi.___As if that matters, in context.___What to do? (new thread) - (Ashton)
                                                                         A liar - (orion) - (12)
                                                                             Were that your only lie, it would not be an issue - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                                                                 Drop it already Ben - (orion) - (7)
                                                                                     Take your own advice, please. -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                         I will if they leave me alone - (orion) - (5)
                                                                                             Re: I will if they leave me alone - (Yendor) - (4)
                                                                                                 They won't leave me alone - (orion) - (3)
                                                                                                     You desperately don't want to be left alone. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                                                                         I am a lie - (orion) - (1)
                                                                                                             Uh... Norm - (folkert)
                                                                                 Dear and noble hearts, consider... - (hnick) - (2)
                                                                                     Hard to determine...but good advice all the same. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                     Good advice - (orion)
                                             Bullshit. - (admin) - (5)
                                                 RIght back at you! - (orion) - (4)
                                                     To prove it: - (admin) - (2)
                                                         Ironically those posts - (orion) - (1)
                                                             No posts were renumbered. - (admin)
                                                     Actually, I didn't. - (jake123)
                                             C'mon buddy. - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                 You have all forsaken me - (orion) - (20)
                                                     norm take it off line for several weeks - (boxley) - (19)
                                                         I am tired of being pushed around - (orion) - (18)
                                                             maybe time to post any logs -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 Re: maybe time to post any logs - (admin) - (1)
                                                                     Sorry Scott - (orion)
                                                             Re: I am tired of being pushed around - (admin) - (13)
                                                                 nslookup - (boxley)
                                                                 Scott, you should show the... - (folkert)
                                                                 Clearly then it could not be me - (orion) - (10)
                                                                     since he is attacking you could you not request - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         I just did - (orion)
                                                                     Re: Clearly then it could not be me - (deSitter) - (7)
                                                                         I apologize for being sick - (orion) - (6)
                                                                             Norm, you are not sick - (Yendor) - (5)
                                                                                 But I am sick - (orion) - (4)
                                                                                     Sorry I wont be nicer after you are dead I wont think about - (boxley)
                                                                                     No you're not... - (Yendor) - (2)
                                                                                         But he IS doing something about them. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                                         I am doing smething about it - (orion)
                                                             Well I'm tired of your games...so there :-P -NT - (bepatient)
                             My guess is your browser - (jake123) - (1)
                                 No it is not the browser - (orion)
         I am not afraid of you, just try it! - (orion)

The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejuidice.
153 ms