IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Becuase you failed...
...to >force< Imric to do your research.

Instead, Wade, I'm assuming in the interest of showing you that Imric was indeed correct, posted the reference.

Its amazing...that you claim victory in a thread because of right shift...right shift that >you< created by not admitting that others were correct.

Thats why I love you.

*smooch*
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New "Straw Man" may not be invariably correct an
catchy epithet for your style of feigned benign insouciance, I'm thinking. I nominate Circle Jerk as an at least equal contender (and the substitution for debate of, not 'argument'.. but MPython contradiction.)

Ooh! too..
Allah thanks you for your submission that: the Christian "God ==> Allah" too!
(Except IF... were one, in Murica, to... actually substitute that "simple equivalent" in speech or writing...)
Nawww I wouldn't try to explain QED to ya, Beep; I'd have to use a translation y'see? Then it would be like religion! and - subject to individual interpretation: the granddaddy CircleJerk of All Time\ufffd

Practicing today, reciting.. One Nation, Under Allah, Indivisible...

Of course too, once the Circle starts getting Jerked - one has to go Waay back to basics to unstick the needle from the groove. Oh.. and Repeat a Lot. Wun an Wun and Wun Makes Three... Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other. ab=ba often but not always. Etc.

Or as I remarked to a friend who carries large animals around to safe havens (sometimes wolves - 'lest the local "shelter" instantly annihilate them for convenience' sake. Muricans Love to off those cute puppies, after Junior focusses on the Nintendo, tires of feeding the cute guy and He Grows Up.. Flush it down the toilet when you're through with a now Old toy.):

(She purchased a GMC Denali Giant UAV - perhaps one of the few who do so: who has a need for the size and shape of the monster, and a necessity to carry an animal for maybe hundreds of miles in lousy weather.)

I suggested that the logo letters on the door could easily be arranged to spell

Denial

Anyway.. thanks for a contemporary reminder of just Why it Was that, in past when people set up tables in front of supermarkets - asking folks to sign petitions which were exact excerpts from 'The Bill of Rights' from the US Constitution:

Lots of good Muricans declined, saying ~ they thought the wording sounded, "Communistic or somethin".

Gawd/God/god/Allah Bless 'Em Every One!

bow heads:
Let us prey
on Language.
New Disappointed
Simply.

New Blessed art those who expect nothing
for never shall they be disappointed.

And I am rarely disappointed either, especially amidst the intentional muddling of language referents to make lame points: why, it's practically the Norm! (Why it may even be... how we got where we are today!)

Then again..

Ashton
Ike was lovable, but he warn't no Constitutional wonk. We see.
New "Research"? You are an idiot.
Becuase you failed...
...to >force< Imric to do your research.
He SAID he KNEW it.

Again.

HE said that HE knew it.

There's no "research" here.

I'll demonstrate.

I know the name of the President of the USofA.

Now, care to tell me how much "research" I'm going to have to put in to post it?

I know the country that Winston Churchill was Prime Minister of.

Care to tell me how much "research" I'm going to have to put in to post it?

But I'm some how trying to "force" him to do "research" for me.

Either he KNEW the name or he did NOT know the name.

Go ahead. I'll demonstrate. Post an incorrect name for the President of the USofA and see how many posts it takes me to correct you. Not how many times I'll say that you're wrong. How many posts it will take for me to post the CORRECT name.

"Research". Well, I guess to someone of your limited intellect, that does count as "research".

Mores the pity.

Its amazing...that you claim victory in a thread because of right shift...right shift that >you< created by not admitting that others were correct.
No. I'm claiming victory because, as I've just shown, proving me wrong would be the work of a single post.

Since it could not be accomplished in a single post or 10 posts or 20 posts....

Well, how many times does someone have to say "you're wrong but I'm not going to tell you the correct information" before you realize that they do NOT HAVE THE "CORRECT" INFORMATION?

THAT is the point.

To "prove" my point, go ahead. Tell me that the name of the President of the USofA is Ralph. I'll be able to correct you in a single post.

THAT is the "proof".

One post.

No "research" 'cause I'm claiming I already know the name.

Just as imric claimed he knew the name.

The difference, I can supply the name in a single post, upon request.

He couldn't. Not in a single post. Not in ten posts. I'm sure that if we went for a HUNDRED posts, the cycle would be the same.

That is all the "proof" I need.
New ...
He didn't tell me...so its anything I want.

New That's post #1.
Again, I don't have to wait for you to tell me something.

I can demonstrate it easily enough by your continued refusal to.

Tell me that the President of the USofA's name is "Ralph" and I'll correct you with his real name within one post.

That's how it works.

Someone makes an incorrect statement.

Someone else provides the correct information.

Not just saying "you're wrong and I know what is right".

After a few repetitions of NOT revealing the "truth", I declare that the person making that claim does NOT possess the correct answer.

Simple. Efficient. And it puts an end to the school yard games you seem so fond of.

You see, mature adults don't have to hide behind claims of secret knowledge. Only children do that.
New Self-appointed...
all knowing sentient.

After a few repetitions of NOT revealing the "truth", I declare that the person making that claim does NOT possess the correct answer.

You do this..even when it requires complete disregard for the reason for refusal.

Its more like...you ask me the Presidents name..I say..."look it up yourself"..you then say "Its Ralph...and I KNOW I'M RIGHT because YOU didn't tell me when I asked"

Wonderful use of >logic<

New >logic< isn't Reason
which may be one of the major Problems in an analog world now suffused with ^#@%^@# Boolean hype: that nice simplistic 'solution' for every problem.

(Companies now say that they do not sell 'products'; they sell 'solutions' yada yada urp)

I've been around techno for now several 'careers' - and since just after childhood. I suppose now that, one reason there are so few techno- people who ever ascend in the politics game is: too many of such imagine that the same kinda rote truth-table which might let them debug a program: has Anything! to do with the (maybe holographic?) far-infra-fuzzy reasoning which is associatively done in homo-sap minds !!

Ever Notice (?) - that shortly after.. a new Problem arises (I mean, as defined entirely personally, here) - the Rolodex spins at >Mach1, looking for associations? (more often for loopholes). There may be something faintly-Boolean in aspects of the [search] function but.. the 'data' is manipulated most indescribably *variously*. The so-called mental 'data' IS NOT 1s and 0s. Nor 'operated upon' via commutative or associative MATH = that silly imagination is in our dreams.

So nobody 'wins' ever, the guaranteed polar-opposite play which 'politics' has descended to: in Our time. In Other times there always were the logical-positivists of course: but, in less-noisy times - there was also actual debate, and with far less language corruption as occurs in these times of intentional Bizness pollution of all language. People actually possessed 'recognition vocabularies' in the ~100K range! (The verbing of nouns etc. would simply have been laughed into ignominy, on the second try.)

My guess-to-date: the pollution of Language nears critical mass -- when no one will be able to tell what Anyone actually Meant. I have noticed this 'process' before I could assign a Name to it, all along - and I believe that it is now accelerating and that I can ID the prime mover:

Unprecedented personal Greed, now almost-reduced to a *Packageable Commodity, much like any other purchasable Application:

(A) With Other-People's Capital:
Buy this company.
Sell off the assets.
(People are liabilities)
[Interim: get on More BODs for iteration insurance]
Take carefully crafted Parachute and leave.
GOTO (A)

* YAN verbed noun.

(Or.. one Might... say..)

Thanks IT droids! - for "enabling"
[a current Pop-buzz meaningless building block for new inane TLAs]
the efficient *POG-2000

er.. Processing of Greed?

Ashton,
yeah well: youse guys didn't create the Climate your skill-set serves so well; you were just facilitators {ugh} enablers\ufffd. Like Oppenheimer et al, next ya gotta Live with the Monster you brought to full-immaturity, in exchange for:

the corner-office rung, key to the Jr.-Exec. washroom + crumbs from the folks that [tacitly, of course] deem you also to be - easily replaceable commodities. Sorry about that last: best to save regularly..

(Of course.. it's never too late to repent.. :-\ufffd
..will supply wood & nails FOC.
..Gucci Hair-Shirts at modest mark-up
..flagellation by Miss Excellence-2000
New Add a debate class to that and I'm all for it.
Really.

Okay, two NEW and MANDATORY classes for ALL high school graduates.

#1. Debate (at least be able to SPOT the fallacies).

#2. "The Tyranny of Words" (at least be able to spot the blab words).

Once we can cut through the bullshit, we can start to change.
New Let me go over the criteria AGAIN.
#1. You claim to ALREADY KNOW the answer.

#2. You claim that I am WRONG.

Its more like...you ask me the Presidents name..I say..."look it up yourself"..you then say "Its Ralph...and I KNOW I'M RIGHT because YOU didn't tell me when I asked"
Let me get this straight.

You type:
"look it up yourself"

When just posting:
"george w. bush"

would actually be FEWER keystrokes.

In other words, LESS work.

Now, explain to me how your claim that you know, but would rather spend time and energy continually NOT telling me the answer is any differnt from....

Some idiot child's game where said idiot child does NOT know the answer but does NOT want to admit it?

Or said idiot child does NOT want to admit that I am correct.

No difference.

The exchange is IDENTICAL.

And you are spending more keystrokes explaining why you CANNOT or WILL NOT tell me the answer than just posting the answer.

No.

In that situation, I see two options:

#1. You're caught in a lie and do not want to admit it.

#2. You're a low grade moron with no life who gets off on right shift.

Fortuanately, in your case, Bill, either can be applicable.

Instead, I'll just declare that you don't know and are trying to avoid admitting it.

Hence the 10x more effort refusing to tell me than just posting the answer.
New Its really no effort...
Can't admit to yourself that your reasoning in this situation is incorrect.

You confuse refusal of your >demand< with lack of knowledge.

This is a flawed assumption.

You use this assumption (your own) to invent conclusions.

So it is exactly..."Look it up yourself"...."you didn't tell me so his name is Ralph."

Moving along...nothing more to see here.

New Tell me why and adult would refuse to post it.
Can't admit to yourself that your reasoning in this situation is incorrect.
Ah, but I will. As soon as it has been shown to be.

You confuse refusal of your >demand< with lack of knowledge.
No. I do not.

It could very well be that you know information that you aren't willing to reveal.

The question then becomes, why are you unwilling to reveal that information but are willing to continue posting that I'm wrong.

When it would take far less effort just to CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE THAT I WAS WRONG.

Again, there is no difference between your continuing refusal to post information your claim you already know
-and-
Someone caught in a lie about what he doesn't know.

Tell me why an adult would refuse to post information that said adult claims to know.

Tell me why said adult would continue to waste time and effort posting that he knows the information, but refuses to post it.

I'll give you my answer to those question. There is NO reason an adult would REFUSE to post information he had to support his position and, instead, continue to post claims that another person is wrong.

There are lots of reasons for such actions from a child. Ignorance is the primary. Lies. etc.
New Why are you talking about me?
Ask the one who refused >his< reason.

I believe the reason you made up was that he felt it was a "sin" in his "sect".

I've a feeling (hunch...hmm...nay absolute) that the truth is quite far from that determined on your planet.

PLUS...all of your bickering is >STILL< irrelevent...because what you were seeking >WAS< posted...it just happened to invalidate your original premise.

Which, I'm sure. is why you are ignoring it.

Expand Edited by bepatient July 1, 2002, 10:13:45 PM EDT
New NOW you're avoiding it?!?
No. YOU were the one giving the example about how you would not "do the research" for me.

I want to know what POSSIBLE reason an ADULT would have for withholding information that he CLAIMS he has.

PLUS...all of your bickering is >STILL< irrelevent...because what you were seeking >WAS< posted...it just happened to invalidate your original premise.
No. That's being addressed under a different thread.

In THIS thread, you've made claims that you would "not do the research" for me when you had the information avaialable.

That isn't "research".

That is simply posting information you already have.

Yet you are claiming that you wouldn't do so.

Now, why possible purpose would that serve for a mature adult?
New Whatever.
Point missed.

New Sorry, BeeP, but you're wrong on both counts.
Juggling the order of Bill's statements:
Instead, Wade, I'm assuming in the interest of showing you that Imric was indeed correct, posted the reference.
Nope.

As Brandi said a few posts up, *he*, Brandioch, had posted links to other explanations long before Wade did.

Becuase you failed...to >force< Imric to do your research.
And since, as Brandioch -- AFAIK, correctly -- pointed out, the whole dancing-around-the-name thingy is more an Old-Jewish than a Christian-Bible thing, Imric should very well have been able to refute him by just posting one of those links, or some version of the infamous four-letter abbreviation -- which apparently wasn't taboo either for the Old-Jews or the Bible-Christians! -- itself.

Why Imric didn't do that, we'll never know unless he tells us... But there again, Brandioch is right and you are wrong: Brandioch made a claim; Imric said "Not so!", and DID NOT support that counter-claim. But that was Imric's job, not Brandioch's; elementary logic and debating.

Thats why I love you.

*smooch*
And this is why *I* so often get annoyed with *you*: Not only do you blame Brandioch for the right-shift created by Imric, but then you have the GALL to dance around and be "funny" in this ridiculous way -- which WOULD be quite funny, if only you were RIGHT, but you aren't! -- the NERVE to gibber condescendingly at someone who, under the circumstances, would be more entitled to be condescending to *you*. That's annoying as all Hell; you just don't have any *right* to crow here, because you HAVE NOTHING to crow *about*.

Fuck knows why you engage in this "debating" (to abuse the term) style only with Brandioch, but it certainly makes one understand, at least a little, why he calls you "mr. Pathetic".

Since you don't do that to anybody else, please stop doing it to Brandioch too.
   Christian R. Conrad
Microsoft is a true reflection of Bill Gates' personality - the sleaziest, most unethical, ugliest little rat's ass the world has seen unto this time.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=42971|Andrew Grygus]
New Rofl
If you can't figure out the last part of your own post...you haven't been playing our home game.

New Quit the stupid laughter; it's still just not all that funny
BeeP writes:
If you can't figure out the last part of your own post...you haven't been playing our home game.
That was apparently in reply to my earlier:
Fuck knows why you engage in this "debating" (to abuse the term) style only with Brandioch, but it certainly makes one understand, at least a little, why he calls you "mr. Pathetic".

Since you don't do that to anybody else, please stop doing it to Brandioch too.
It's still much more of a nuisance than amusing.

When your own kids are taunting each other, Kindergarten-style, ultra-repetitively going "Nyah, nyaah!" at each other for hours and hours -- is that what you mean by "playing our home game"? -- doesn't that annoy the heck out of you?

Sure, again: If only you were *right*, at least, your "taunting" (or attempts at it) would be a *little* less annoying, rising just barely above Kindergarten-level.

But since you aren't, your "taunts" are devoid of any semantic content; the *exact* equivalent of the kids' meaningless "Nyah, nyaah".

So stop that silly yelling, willya? It's annoying the adults.
   Christian R. Conrad
Microsoft is a true reflection of Bill Gates' personality - the sleaziest, most unethical, ugliest little rat's ass the world has seen unto this time.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=42971|Andrew Grygus]
New Certainly it is....
...quite possibly just not to you.

Nice balanced request there...bub.

You need to read this again...really you do.

New Sorry about the imbalance, but...
...since it's you who are doing the (as I read it) "Nyah, nyaah!" thing, and Khasim is just refusing to back down because he is actually (again, as I read it) in the right, you could hardly *expect* me to be "balanced" about it, now could you?

And no, I really, really, *don't* "need to read this again" -- that's the LAST thing *anyone* needs! :-)
   Christian R. Conrad
     Words fail me. - (Brandioch) - (143)
         They don't fail me - (rsf) - (4)
             I can respect their political ideology. - (Brandioch)
             The Declaration of Independence is UnConsititutional - (ChrisR) - (2)
                 Good thing it was a 'Press Release' - (imric)
                 We covered this elsewhere... - (jb4)
         There is no avoiding the problem. - (static) - (5)
             IIRC - originally the idea was to use 'Providence" - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Something else you reminded me of. - (static) - (2)
                     I guess that, we might find that development to be - (Ashton)
                     Unthinkable ~700 years ago; 1000, quite thinkable, AFAICS. - (CRConrad)
             Re: There is no avoiding the problem. - (wharris2)
         CNN polls oxymoron - (SpiceWare) - (131)
             Re: CNN polls oxymoron - (bepatient) - (130)
                 So you'd support a bill for "One nation, under Allah"? - (Brandioch) - (41)
                     Re: So you'd support a bill for "One nation, under Allah"? - (bepatient) - (40)
                         If it doesn't matter, then why does it matter? - (Brandioch) - (39)
                             ahh... - (bepatient) - (38)
                                 You can't just say it, can you? "God" == "Allah" - (Brandioch) - (37)
                                     That statement is false. - (imric) - (32)
                                         "God" != "god" - (Brandioch) - (31)
                                             Uh. Vishnu is a God. - (imric) - (30)
                                                 "a God". Pay careful attention to the "a" there. - (Brandioch) - (29)
                                                     So what? - (imric) - (28)
                                                         You missed it. - (Brandioch) - (27)
                                                             Have you asked a Muslim this? - (imric) - (26)
                                                                 Allah is to Muslims as __________ is to Christians. - (Brandioch) - (25)
                                                                     Insist that God is a name all you want. - (imric) - (8)
                                                                         To quote you "look in the Bible". - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                             Nope. Wrong again. - (imric) - (5)
                                                                                 Look up "circular reference". - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                     Confusing levels of reference - (imric) - (3)
                                                                                         Why am I wrong? Because the Bible says so. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                             Oh, I can prove you wrong - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                                 How did it get printed if it's a sin to print it? - (Brandioch)
                                                                         If it begins with a G (not g), then yes, it IS "a name"! - (CRConrad)
                                                                     Fill in the blank - (Silverlock) - (12)
                                                                         Cool. I'll use "Tetragrammaton". - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                             ROFL - I suppose "Him" is His name then , too? - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                 Buy yourself a dictionary. - (Brandioch)
                                                                             The picking of (imaginary) nits - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                                                 Awww, so it is dueling dictionaries then? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                     The weakest link - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                         That's a complex question. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                             Ike is irrelevent. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                             We Pentagrammatonistas are Superior, we see that you see.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                 Where do I sign up? -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                     Many are called__but____few are chastened.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                 But he Heptagrammatonistas look down on you! :) - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                     As a Jew I can say that in English ... - (bluke) - (2)
                                                                         +5 Informative. :-) -NT - (static)
                                                                         :) Not just Christian. - (Brandioch)
                                     Cool... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                         Is it History or English you failed? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                             Congress shall... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                 We covered that in a different thread. :) - (Brandioch)
                 The more I think about this, the less I understand - (Silverlock) - (82)
                     It isn't unConstitutional. - (Brandioch) - (81)
                         Uh huh. - (imric) - (80)
                             Not irrelevent. - (Brandioch) - (78)
                                 Wrong. - (imric) - (77)
                                     Well, please violate that rule right now. - (Brandioch) - (76)
                                         Oh, I won't. - (imric) - (65)
                                             I didn't think you would. - (Brandioch) - (64)
                                                 Now you ARE manufacturing data. - (imric) - (10)
                                                     "I can not tell you that name for it would be a Sin!" - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                         I did identify it. - (imric) - (8)
                                                             I asked you to post it. Can you understand "post it"? - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                 Ok. Insist on 'winning' this 'debate'. - (imric) - (6)
                                                                     How many chances do you want? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                         You have read the Bible? - (imric) - (3)
                                                                             So the name of God is "Lord"? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                 Note. - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                     thy servant, thy hand, thy words. NOT A PRONOUN! - (Brandioch)
                                                                     So, what do you *call* Him? What letter is he filed under,.. - (CRConrad)
                                                 I'll answer. - (static) - (52)
                                                     Gracias - a thoughtful clarification. Finally. - (Ashton)
                                                     I'll use this forum as my example. :) - (Brandioch) - (47)
                                                         Maybe the thread was worth the trouble.. - (Ashton) - (46)
                                                             Yup. - (Brandioch) - (45)
                                                                 Nah. - (imric) - (44)
                                                                     However one slices it - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                         Yup. -NT - (imric)
                                                                     So you keep saying. - (Brandioch) - (41)
                                                                         Static posted the Chapter and verse - (bepatient) - (40)
                                                                             You just can't get enough of me. - (Brandioch) - (39)
                                                                                 Its simply because I love you - (bepatient) - (22)
                                                                                     The point escapes you, yet again. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                                                                                         Becuase you failed... - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                                                             "Straw Man" may not be invariably correct an - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                 Disappointed - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                     Blessed art those who expect nothing - (Ashton)
                                                                                             "Research"? You are an idiot. - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                                                 ... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                     That's post #1. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                                                                         Self-appointed... - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                                             >logic< isn't Reason - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Add a debate class to that and I'm all for it. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                             Let me go over the criteria AGAIN. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                                                                 Its really no effort... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                     Tell me why and adult would refuse to post it. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                                                         Why are you talking about me? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                             NOW you're avoiding it?!? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Whatever. - (bepatient)
                                                                                             Sorry, BeeP, but you're wrong on both counts. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                                                                 Rofl - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                     Quit the stupid laughter; it's still just not all that funny - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                                                         Certainly it is.... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                             Sorry about the imbalance, but... - (CRConrad)
                                                                                 There is an error in your argument. - (static) - (15)
                                                                                     You'll note that your reference - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                                         I had to chose something. - (static) - (5)
                                                                                             You don't live over here, do you? :) - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                 Recent? - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                                                                     In my day, people respected their elders! - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                 Church vs State. - (static) - (1)
                                                                                                     How about a diode? - (Brandioch)
                                                                                     Could be. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                                         What? Never a pair of Jehovah's Witnesses at your door? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                                             Not in YEARS. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                         I'd like to make some distinctions. - (static) - (2)
                                                                                             Agreed. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                 We'll have to differ. - (static)
                                                                                         Uh... "God is a four-letter word", I think. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                             Mhy speling sux. - (Brandioch)
                                                     Nice of you to agree with Brandishim's original point. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                         Hello Christian. - (static) - (1)
                                                             Point? Just the first line (never mind why). Hi yerself! :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                         God, god, and gods - (ChrisR) - (9)
                                             Allah is to Muslims as _________ is to Christians. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                 Allah is to Arabic Speakers as God is to English speakers - (ChrisR) - (4)
                                                     Not quite. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                         The question is nonsensical because you... - (ChrisR) - (2)
                                                             No I'm not. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                 I think it's as obvious as, what is *meant* when a - (Ashton)
                                             "it intentionally offends those who fall outside of this - (Ashton)
                                             "One nation under glowing spooky stuff" -NT - (tablizer) - (1)
                                                 Yeah... Big glowing UFOs covered in OOP-turds, you mean? :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                             Stop calling it a pronoun, please. It isn't. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 I'm actually sympathetic to the guy who brought the case - (drewk) - (4)
                     Yeah.. after all the etymology dancing about - - (Ashton) - (3)
                         Matter of fact - (imric) - (2)
                             Kinda figgered that - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 ObSentient LRPDism: The (LoTR) Ring Rhyme. :-) -NT - (static)

Drop to the deck and flop like a fish!
223 ms