IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The people with the files seem to think so...
After all, they didn't just dump them on an FTP site or set up a new WikiLeaks for them.

;-)

But, yeah, "nuance" was probably the wrong word.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Maybe there is no cogent rebuttal.. when a 'thing' has reached that uncommon stage
wherein the viscera are directly-connected-to [the Instinctive, Emotional and Rational brain-modules] in a rare unanimous-Decision of all the little "i"s running around loose inside:
This whole Idea is rotten to the Core! is thus bad for children and all other living things until it is erased
--however a one rationalizes 'need'/convenience?/perpetual, and perpetual-war histrionics and, as ever: We Have Always Been at War with Oceania--to coin a phrase.

Yeah, I Know: that's not enough either--the whole world so often caves to Cant, that.. we all walk lopsided--but the brain filters that out, so nobody notices the slope. :-)
(That.. perception==all ... Pafnuty Chebyshev filter?) Betcha $10 ya didn't know his first name! ain't that a pip?

;^>

..did I just hear a wounded horse 'moan'? (it wasn't a whinny) :-0
     driftglass on Greenwald's latest... - (Another Scott) - (27)
         I gather lots of people don't like him. - (hnick)
         What was the objection to the speech? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (10)
             Sitting it out doesn't make politicians listen. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                 And "unconditional support" does? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                     rofl. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                         Silly me. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                             Re: Silly me. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                 Nit. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     Don't think so. - (Another Scott)
                                 Circle-jerk: you CAN'T get There ... from Here. MONEY governs 100% now. Period. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     I think they're in their "last throes", to quote Darth Cheney. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Curse you! Red Baron.. - (Ashton)
         Yeah.. So..? The punch-line didn't measure-up to the advertising? - (Ashton) - (14)
             Yup. He's an unreliable narrator. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                 How do *you* 'skim' 50,000 Documents? (as may be a low-ball estimate too) - (Ashton) - (12)
                     It's not reading them all, it's counting. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                         Point taken, if he can't get the 'total #files' count right.. or didn't. - (Ashton) - (10)
                             ProPublica's take as of August 2013. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                 Agree, those are minuscule numbers of official examples. There's more; Much-more. - (Ashton) - (8)
                                     Sorry I've neglected your points before. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                         Luck! on the plumbing.. always there's a Gotcha.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             Thanks. No leaks so far! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Anent tub/shower plumbing: GMTA - (Ashton)
                                         It's not a tough topic with a lot of nuance - (jake123) - (2)
                                             The people with the files seem to think so... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Maybe there is no cogent rebuttal.. when a 'thing' has reached that uncommon stage - (Ashton)
                                         A better illustration of police-state-type behavior [see new thread] - (Another Scott)

Cue the Twilight Zone Music, will ya?
55 ms