(Whistling past the cemetery) oft ends-down on a 12-Tone dirge in C#-minor, accompanied by the gnashing of teeth, self-administered scourging and sobbing into something like Coors-Light-ugh. :-/ :-)

Yes, it is possible that your hopeful-list could converge; I mean, ya can't throw 66 straight snake-eyes.. without an expectation next: of an occasional 7 ... and today IS er, 7/11.
And like that Other set of brothers ~ end of '70s, who fancied to corner the Ag Market and lost a %huge of their ill-gotten spoils in the attempt: all may hope to see the Kochs receive their just-desserts of hemlock-laced bon-bons.

But I believe-in {some} math: n! suggests the daunting synergy which intensifies each [-], especially when the zeitgeist is saturated with gasoline-soaked Nutters-carrying-torches, intent on, ..if I can't have it All My Way--I'll break it All up!
(Such was not the enviro with Nixon bombing Cambodia/ignoring Our mobs-with-torches: and we had then, at least One gutsy Special Prosecutor ... thus Nixon's seppuku was sealed.
Banker-thieves have yet to get even a wrist-slap, [etc.-a-Lot\--and any next burst of 'prosperity' shall sink memories of the Shogunate and that-all, deeper into the fuzzy collective-memories.

Maybe a National-epidemic of cheery ebullience! Can so ridicule/confound the utter-nihilism du jour, that Normality just.. Strikes !?!
(But I just got another %#&@$ Robo-call from "Cardholder Services"--all illegal for us No-Call-registered and.. despite the BS re 'minimal inflation cha cha cha', prices for edible food continue to skyrocket, for no parse-able Reasons.)

Soo.. We'll See if..