IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's not a tough topic with a lot of nuance
Really, it's not.
New The people with the files seem to think so...
After all, they didn't just dump them on an FTP site or set up a new WikiLeaks for them.

;-)

But, yeah, "nuance" was probably the wrong word.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Maybe there is no cogent rebuttal.. when a 'thing' has reached that uncommon stage
wherein the viscera are directly-connected-to [the Instinctive, Emotional and Rational brain-modules] in a rare unanimous-Decision of all the little "i"s running around loose inside:
This whole Idea is rotten to the Core! is thus bad for children and all other living things until it is erased
--however a one rationalizes 'need'/convenience?/perpetual, and perpetual-war histrionics and, as ever: We Have Always Been at War with Oceania--to coin a phrase.

Yeah, I Know: that's not enough either--the whole world so often caves to Cant, that.. we all walk lopsided--but the brain filters that out, so nobody notices the slope. :-)
(That.. perception==all ... Pafnuty Chebyshev filter?) Betcha $10 ya didn't know his first name! ain't that a pip?

;^>

..did I just hear a wounded horse 'moan'? (it wasn't a whinny) :-0
     driftglass on Greenwald's latest... - (Another Scott) - (27)
         I gather lots of people don't like him. - (hnick)
         What was the objection to the speech? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (10)
             Sitting it out doesn't make politicians listen. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                 And "unconditional support" does? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                     rofl. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                         Silly me. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                             Re: Silly me. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                 Nit. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     Don't think so. - (Another Scott)
                                 Circle-jerk: you CAN'T get There ... from Here. MONEY governs 100% now. Period. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     I think they're in their "last throes", to quote Darth Cheney. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Curse you! Red Baron.. - (Ashton)
         Yeah.. So..? The punch-line didn't measure-up to the advertising? - (Ashton) - (14)
             Yup. He's an unreliable narrator. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                 How do *you* 'skim' 50,000 Documents? (as may be a low-ball estimate too) - (Ashton) - (12)
                     It's not reading them all, it's counting. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                         Point taken, if he can't get the 'total #files' count right.. or didn't. - (Ashton) - (10)
                             ProPublica's take as of August 2013. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                 Agree, those are minuscule numbers of official examples. There's more; Much-more. - (Ashton) - (8)
                                     Sorry I've neglected your points before. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                         Luck! on the plumbing.. always there's a Gotcha.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             Thanks. No leaks so far! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Anent tub/shower plumbing: GMTA - (Ashton)
                                         It's not a tough topic with a lot of nuance - (jake123) - (2)
                                             The people with the files seem to think so... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Maybe there is no cogent rebuttal.. when a 'thing' has reached that uncommon stage - (Ashton)
                                         A better illustration of police-state-type behavior [see new thread] - (Another Scott)

Mmmmmm. Gouda!
112 ms