IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New delving into a little history
russia has a love hate relationship with the west. After the last two go rounds an abiding distrust of letting europe creep close to what it thinks is her natural borders. Ukraine was interested in Nato but europe sensibly put them off. Between Napoleon, germany funding Lenin's spree and Adolph I would suggest that they have a reasonable cause to keep the front door as far away from moscow as possible. That has nothing to do with democracy but realpolitik. Just because we pretend to have a democracy here in america, doesnt mean the rest of the world doesn't see thru the oligarch's that control the american dream.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Jeez, Box!
..Wish you'd stay in this mode a %greater-than
..that Other-mode, oft associated with creatures who hide under t(r)oll-bridges.
Eh?

;^>
New I keep telling y'all...
He can be this way. I know you see it... but nobody holds his feet to the fire... and in fact well... encourages the other mode.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
     Who do these Russians in Crimea think they are? - (mmoffitt) - (50)
         Serious question:How was the Black Sea Fleet ever threatened -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
             It wasn't. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                 <sigh> - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     You mean she isn't one? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Back at you. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Read my post, and the linkies, again please. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Wikipedia? That's your sole source? </me falls over> - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Wikipedia has cites. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Counterpoint. - (Another Scott)
                 You're buying into Yanukovych spin. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     One thing I do know. - (mmoffitt)
         BS! They reneged on Ukraine's nuclear arms agreement. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             I understand that. - (mmoffitt)
             Plan B: - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Putin seems to have realized that. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Money talks, Russkies walk - (pwhysall)
         Boundaries rejiggered - (rcareaga) - (15)
             Putin's take - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 I knew a 'relative' of the co-author - (Ashton)
             my take - (boxley) - (12)
                 The Red Army - (rcareaga)
                 "owns the euro fuel supply" - (pwhysall)
                 Agreed that one has to worry about uncontrolled escalation. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                     Re: escalation and Sochi. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         One can always make arguments to justify one's actions. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             I'm not saying the Russians are heroes. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 Agreement. But that's not the topic, is it? :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Fine. We're picking nits now are we? :0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         That's what we do, especially in this forum! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Ukraine would resist all right - (boxley)
                     all sorts of sound reasons for behaving rationally - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         On that note, let us Here embark upon a similar - (Ashton)
         Putin the revanchist - (rcareaga) - (17)
             Even accepting all of that... - (Another Scott) - (16)
                 delving into a little history - (boxley) - (2)
                     Jeez, Box! - (Ashton) - (1)
                         I keep telling y'all... - (folkert)
                 Interesting times.. - (Ashton)
                 Imagine Canada - (rcareaga) - (11)
                     One could imagine that. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                         my scenario was deliberately lurid - (rcareaga) - (9)
                             On Canada... - (Another Scott)
                             If we suppose that Putin's take on our corrupt authoritarian - (Ashton) - (7)
                                 The likelihood of the Maritimes joining the US in the event - (jake123) - (6)
                                     Maritimes? not likely. I could see Alberta maybe - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Right now Alberta is in a class of its own` - (jake123) - (1)
                                             Very interesting. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Robertson Davies on Canada - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                         Excellent. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         {{Chortle, long guffaw..}} -NT - (Ashton)

Sex. Always sex.
91 ms