IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Right now Alberta is in a class of its own`
I have family out there. They're quite frankly pissed at how things are going. It's not anyone's fault other than their province's, though; the person mostly responsible is an Albertan... and relevantly similarly to how W was a Texan.

First as tragedy, second as farce.
New Very interesting. Thanks.
     Who do these Russians in Crimea think they are? - (mmoffitt) - (50)
         Serious question:How was the Black Sea Fleet ever threatened -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
             It wasn't. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                 <sigh> - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     You mean she isn't one? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Back at you. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Read my post, and the linkies, again please. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Wikipedia? That's your sole source? </me falls over> - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Wikipedia has cites. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Counterpoint. - (Another Scott)
                 You're buying into Yanukovych spin. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     One thing I do know. - (mmoffitt)
         BS! They reneged on Ukraine's nuclear arms agreement. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             I understand that. - (mmoffitt)
             Plan B: - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Putin seems to have realized that. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Money talks, Russkies walk - (pwhysall)
         Boundaries rejiggered - (rcareaga) - (15)
             Putin's take - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 I knew a 'relative' of the co-author - (Ashton)
             my take - (boxley) - (12)
                 The Red Army - (rcareaga)
                 "owns the euro fuel supply" - (pwhysall)
                 Agreed that one has to worry about uncontrolled escalation. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                     Re: escalation and Sochi. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         One can always make arguments to justify one's actions. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             I'm not saying the Russians are heroes. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 Agreement. But that's not the topic, is it? :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Fine. We're picking nits now are we? :0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         That's what we do, especially in this forum! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Ukraine would resist all right - (boxley)
                     all sorts of sound reasons for behaving rationally - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         On that note, let us Here embark upon a similar - (Ashton)
         Putin the revanchist - (rcareaga) - (17)
             Even accepting all of that... - (Another Scott) - (16)
                 delving into a little history - (boxley) - (2)
                     Jeez, Box! - (Ashton) - (1)
                         I keep telling y'all... - (folkert)
                 Interesting times.. - (Ashton)
                 Imagine Canada - (rcareaga) - (11)
                     One could imagine that. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                         my scenario was deliberately lurid - (rcareaga) - (9)
                             On Canada... - (Another Scott)
                             If we suppose that Putin's take on our corrupt authoritarian - (Ashton) - (7)
                                 The likelihood of the Maritimes joining the US in the event - (jake123) - (6)
                                     Maritimes? not likely. I could see Alberta maybe - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Right now Alberta is in a class of its own` - (jake123) - (1)
                                             Very interesting. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Robertson Davies on Canada - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                         Excellent. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         {{Chortle, long guffaw..}} -NT - (Ashton)

Anality R'US.
199 ms