IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh I get it know
They're not seeking dialogue, they're preventing it. That's what Pelosi called un-American.
so the democratic rules that stop the repo's from ammending bills is un-American. Got it thanx,
bill
New Discuss != ammend
--

Drew
New Eh?
http://www.slate.com/id/2223023/

It was bipartisan, administration officials explained, because it contained 160 Republican amendments.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Arguments against, at their most basic - (beepster) - (54)
         Baum doesn't like Obama. Film at 11:00. ;-) - (Another Scott) - (53)
             Completely different discussions - (beepster) - (52)
                 Where did "unpatriotic" come from? - (drook) - (32)
                     Pelosi. -NT - (beepster) - (31)
                         And what was the quote again? - (Another Scott) - (30)
                             Re: And what was the quote again? - (beepster) - (29)
                                 Now you're just stirring the pot ... you're not that stupid - (drook) - (27)
                                     If we want to focus - (beepster) - (26)
                                         That's not what Pelosi was talking about - (drook) - (25)
                                             Oh I get it know - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Discuss != ammend -NT - (drook)
                                                 Eh? - (Another Scott)
                                             I don't care - (beepster) - (21)
                                                 What *is* your central point? - (drook) - (20)
                                                     Re: What *is* your central point? - (beepster) - (19)
                                                         Why not? - (drook) - (1)
                                                             Re: Why not? - (beepster)
                                                         Ok.... - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                             30 years my ass - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                 Ronnie took office in January 1981. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                     with a democratic led house and senate - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                         The sea changed when Ronnie came in. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                             So you are talking in a macro sense - (boxley)
                                                             On #2 - (beepster) - (9)
                                                                 dont confuse the issue with facts -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     Just think - (beepster)
                                                                 So we don't have enough doctors? - (drook) - (5)
                                                                     Sure offer free medical school for a term of public health - (boxley)
                                                                     Excuse me, but - (beepster) - (3)
                                                                         That's all well and good - (jake123)
                                                                         Addressing != asking - (drook) - (1)
                                                                             So instead - (beepster)
                                                                 I'll play, for a while... - (Another Scott)
                                                         On "limiting malpractice". - (Another Scott)
                                 Re: And what was the quote again? - (folkert)
                 He's answered the criticisms many times. - (Another Scott) - (18)
                     I'm still confused - (drook) - (16)
                         Me too. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                             You know what I think? - (jake123) - (1)
                                 I think that won't happen. - (Another Scott)
                             Re: Me too. - (beepster) - (11)
                                 People on the Hill say lots of things they don't believe. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                     That's pretty basic - (beepster) - (7)
                                         I'm having a vision ... - (drook) - (4)
                                             you expected something different? - (boxley)
                                             Your point being? - (beepster) - (2)
                                                 naw, then he would have to admit - (boxley)
                                                 Republicans have mastered the Big Lie - (drook)
                                         Why? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Re: Why? - (beepster)
                                     More on pages... - (Another Scott)
                                 Re: Me too. - (lincoln)
                         Sure its possible - (beepster)
                     I didn't know there was one I should be following - (beepster)

I finally caught it when it tried to drink from my used bong and fell in.
108 ms