IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You know-
Most of my academic career involved studying the sciences- physics, chemistry, and just about every branch of biology out there. I GET science. I LOVE science.

Each and every scientific advancement started with someone wondering "What if?"

That is the power of imagination.

So stop being trying to twist what I'm saying to fit your argument.
Collapse Edited by Lily Aug. 12, 2007, 03:27:05 PM EDT
You know-
Most of my academic career involved the studying the sciences- physics, chemistry, and just about every branch of biology out there. I GET science. I LOVE science.

Each and every scientific advancement started with someone wondering "What if?"

That is the power of imagination.

So stop being trying to twist what I'm saying to fit your argument.
     Two words: Bad plastic - (Ashton) - (45)
         That was a hell of a leap - (crazy) - (44)
             I noticed that too. - (Andrew Grygus) - (43)
                 If an inverse relationship is already established - - (Ashton) - (42)
                     Why should it? Would you expect it to mention Voodoo? - (CRConrad) - (41)
                         Here, have some red meat - - (Ashton) - (40)
                             Recommended Reading - (pwhysall) - (39)
                                 why are you forced to vaccinate yer kids then? - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Completely different, Bill. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         gwan ya think? By the by chicken blood by a voodoo priestess - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Your scepticism is refreshing - (pwhysall)
                                 I have a response prepared - (Lily) - (34)
                                     I can save you time! - (pwhysall) - (26)
                                         Oohh___I Loves didactic Certainty.. - (Ashton) - (25)
                                             he is a brit who drives a beemer - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 What's your point? - (pwhysall)
                                             Whatever. - (pwhysall) - (22)
                                                 Wait a minute - (Lily) - (21)
                                                     Leading edges and off the edge - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                                         'to the extent we desire Nature to yield reliable results' - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                             WHAT??? - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                                                 You go to whoever's appropriate to your problem. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                                     OK, sure - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                                         Well, say you had some emotional issues or. . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                             As to Astrologers, Homeo - swan song, for here (new thread) - (Ashton)
                                                         Western medicine. (new thread) - (Lily)
                                                         Blood thirsty HMOs (new thread) - (Lily)
                                                     Re: Wait a minute - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                         But the impetus behind all these things was illogical. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                                                             So what? - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                                                 So what? With just logic you get nowhere. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                                                     Demonstrably wrong. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                                         You're pointing to the how - not the why. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                                             Indeed I am. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                                                 Hows can be exicuted with complete logic . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                                                     I never argued otherwise. -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                                         And carefully kept your argument shallow . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                                             What contradiction? - (pwhysall)
                                                         You know- - (Lily)
                                     Crystals aren't mysterous. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         Crystals have their secrets too. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                             Link? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 Re: Link? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                     A related history is here. - (Another Scott)
                                     Tao of Physics? - (warmachine) - (1)
                                         Re: Tao of Physics? - (Lily)

The annual lizardfall in the Monterey preserve of California approaches 4,800 lizards per acre per year.
114 ms