IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Tao of Physics?
The Tao of Physics, by Fritjof Capra? That doesn't mention about crystal healing at all. Rather, it explains quantum theory.

Or are you merely stating that you have a copy? If so, I'll state I have a copy of the The Selfish Gene, by Richard Dawkins, as well. That's an insightful book too.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Re: Tao of Physics?
You're right. It is about quantum physics. And very interesting, too.

DAWKINS!! That is the book I was looking for and I couldnt remember the author's name.

Back to the library for me.

Thanks.
     Two words: Bad plastic - (Ashton) - (45)
         That was a hell of a leap - (crazy) - (44)
             I noticed that too. - (Andrew Grygus) - (43)
                 If an inverse relationship is already established - - (Ashton) - (42)
                     Why should it? Would you expect it to mention Voodoo? - (CRConrad) - (41)
                         Here, have some red meat - - (Ashton) - (40)
                             Recommended Reading - (pwhysall) - (39)
                                 why are you forced to vaccinate yer kids then? - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Completely different, Bill. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         gwan ya think? By the by chicken blood by a voodoo priestess - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Your scepticism is refreshing - (pwhysall)
                                 I have a response prepared - (Lily) - (34)
                                     I can save you time! - (pwhysall) - (26)
                                         Oohh___I Loves didactic Certainty.. - (Ashton) - (25)
                                             he is a brit who drives a beemer - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 What's your point? - (pwhysall)
                                             Whatever. - (pwhysall) - (22)
                                                 Wait a minute - (Lily) - (21)
                                                     Leading edges and off the edge - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                                         'to the extent we desire Nature to yield reliable results' - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                             WHAT??? - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                                                 You go to whoever's appropriate to your problem. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                                     OK, sure - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                                         Well, say you had some emotional issues or. . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                             As to Astrologers, Homeo - swan song, for here (new thread) - (Ashton)
                                                         Western medicine. (new thread) - (Lily)
                                                         Blood thirsty HMOs (new thread) - (Lily)
                                                     Re: Wait a minute - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                         But the impetus behind all these things was illogical. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                                                             So what? - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                                                 So what? With just logic you get nowhere. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                                                     Demonstrably wrong. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                                         You're pointing to the how - not the why. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                                             Indeed I am. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                                                 Hows can be exicuted with complete logic . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                                                     I never argued otherwise. -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                                         And carefully kept your argument shallow . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                                             What contradiction? - (pwhysall)
                                                         You know- - (Lily)
                                     Crystals aren't mysterous. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         Crystals have their secrets too. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                             Link? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 Re: Link? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                     A related history is here. - (Another Scott)
                                     Tao of Physics? - (warmachine) - (1)
                                         Re: Tao of Physics? - (Lily)

Don't touch that button!
133 ms