IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How can you "fix" the Unaltered Word Of Gawd...
with "a stroke of a pen"?

You keep forgetting what you're dealing with here...

(Do I really need the Sign here?)
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New why not? you all have been affeared of 666 for centuries
twas a flic of a quil that turned it from 639
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New I always thought it was simply a badly drawn 555...
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New Exactly: how we got 555-1212; what they meant was

New 616 not 666
Many scholars believe that 666 won out because it is derived from a more complex formula and also because it's simply more catchy. "Six hundred sixty-six looks like a more memorable number than 616," said David Parker, a New Testament professor at the University of Birmingham in England. "Six hundred sixty-six steadily took over, and the alternative was forgotten until modern scholars in the past 200 years started to look at more manuscripts and to find ones that had been lost.

[link|http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1501490/20050509/index.jhtml|link] 
Seamus
New Delegation
Altering the Offical Word of God could be theologically justified by delegating updates and maintenance to human churches. Strikes me as a sensible thing for any god to do.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New OmiGawd.. what. if.
There's a Trojan in the roll-up updates d/l?

or.. the Vitriol/Nastiness Fixpack-66 has a bad switch setting, from: maybe to Always.
(or even, the Faith/Fear toggle randomly flips, when in a pipe organ sound field?)

Not to mention .. a medium gone bad :-\\

if we are going to get all technical about it - (boxley) - (26)
         Just another reason I'll burn in hell! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Another obsolete law? - (warmachine) - (24)
             think about it, from a public health issue - (boxley) - (16)
                 Still obsolete - (warmachine) - (15)
                     Oh I don't know if it's that harsh - (jake123)
                     apparently you havnt kept up with the news reports - (boxley) - (13)
                         So, Deuteronomy 14:10 has been officially changed? - (warmachine) - (12)
                             so, are you a practicing Jew? - (boxley) - (11)
                                 Interesting - (warmachine) - (10)
                                     smoking is not permitted in public in many states - (boxley) - (6)
                                         Not helpful - (warmachine) - (5)
                                             again point=missed - (boxley) - (4)
                                                 What about other weird stuff? - (warmachine) - (2)
                                                     Without the link to the OT - (Seamus)
                                                     since slavery was widely practiced until fairly recently - (boxley)
                                                 A demoted Old Testament? (new thread) - (warmachine)
                                     I'm not saying it's theologically sound... - (ubernostrum) - (2)
                                         That brings up a point. - (static) - (1)
                                             Yes, Christianity as normally formulated . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             How can you "fix" the Unaltered Word Of Gawd... - (jb4) - (6)
                 why not? you all have been affeared of 666 for centuries - (boxley) - (3)
                     I always thought it was simply a badly drawn 555... -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                         Exactly: how we got 555-1212; what they meant was -NT - (Ashton)
                     616 not 666 - (Seamus)
                 Delegation - (warmachine) - (1)
                     OmiGawd.. what. if. - (Ashton)

BASICA required
130 ms