IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You'd have a coronary seeing Chicago drivers.
(Caveat - this was in the early 1980s.)

The "coolest" drivers lean back and to the right (toward the passenger). Their eyes just barely clear the dash. It's important to be nearly invisible.

Or something.

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who doesn't drive that way.)
New What was old is new again...
You got it pegged, Scott.
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New those are only the "South Siders"
and I don't mean the "South Side Irish" if you know what I mean...
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New What about Pilsen, Little Village, Logan Square...
...Humbolt Park, and even Uptown?
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     NAE report on the impact of offshoring - (Another Scott) - (42)
         The report seems to have nailed one aspect of the problem - (jake123) - (5)
             ~9 years before that breakdown is likely -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                 Certainly hope that's a lousy estimate, - (Ashton) - (2)
                     15 years after the peak - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         the information age is over - (boxley)
                 Rereading that book now. -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Nasscom - 10% - 20% India Wage Hikes Anually - (gdaustin) - (35)
             well a co-worker from that part of the globe - (boxley)
             I had a friend just experience that - (broomberg)
             Toyota doesn't outsource much - (tonytib) - (32)
                 Their designers are plenty good for me - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                     If I still drove, I would second that. - (Silverlock)
                     Quality vs. Cheap Price - (gdaustin)
                     Ah, so it's YOUR fault the Toyota Camry exists! :-) -NT - (Meerkat) - (20)
                         Not mine alone - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                             Camry isn't ugly, just generic - (tonytib) - (18)
                                 If you get a Mazda6, get the MPS. - (Meerkat)
                                 I'll believe it after I sit in it - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                                     sentra would be okay but my rio would be a chore -NT - (boxley)
                                     It's all about the seats. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                         Just spent today as a passenger in a Lexus - (broomberg) - (2)
                                             My Dad bought an LS 430. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 I was in the front seat - (broomberg)
                                         Toyota works without tilting the seat - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                             I tilt the seat in everything I can. - (broomberg) - (7)
                                                 You're probably a lethal danger to everyone else on the road - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                     Maybe - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                         Your driving was surprisingly sane -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                     You'd have a coronary seeing Chicago drivers. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         What was old is new again... - (jb4)
                                                         those are only the "South Siders" - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                             What about Pilsen, Little Village, Logan Square... - (jb4)
                                             you are short torso, he is longish - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Thank you for figuring out why I have more of a problem - (ben_tilly)
                 Honda Already Has - IMO - (gdaustin) - (7)
                     It's still ugly - (tonytib) - (6)
                         Being a Yank, you are allowed to be wrong on these things. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             Right, I'm not an arrogant euro-weenie - (tonytib) - (1)
                                 ICLRPD: Right, I'm not an arrogant euro-weenie (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                             coming from a bloody finn! what cheek! - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Finn my arse. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Is that "misplaced" as in "lost"? - (jb4)

Rutabaga.
116 ms