IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Just spent today as a passenger in a Lexus
Very nice.
New My Dad bought an LS 430.
He's the one who is very sensitive to noise. He wanted as quiet a car as possible.

The LS 430 is pretty nice, but I have to agree with [link|http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/29/AR2005122901017.html|Warren] that it's not as far ahead of the competition as one would think. They're resting on their laurels a bit too much, IMO.

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who has only ridden in it, in the back, a couple of times.)
New I was in the front seat
I considered offering the other passenger to swap on the ride back - 1.5 hour trip.
But being the selfish bastard that I am, I thought better of it.
On the other hand, the second he got it (he was behind me), I moved my seat up as far as possible to make sure he had enough leg room.
He is both taller and wider than me, by far, and he did not complain about the seating.
Might be the back seat is better for him due to his width.

Note: Part of out trip was to Cabela's:
[link|http://www.cabelas.com/|http://www.cabelas.com/]

This place is AMAZING.

Combination sports outfitter, tourist gift shop, natural history museum, gun museum, aquarium, and restaurant.

One of our print plants is across the street from it.
     NAE report on the impact of offshoring - (Another Scott) - (42)
         The report seems to have nailed one aspect of the problem - (jake123) - (5)
             ~9 years before that breakdown is likely -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                 Certainly hope that's a lousy estimate, - (Ashton) - (2)
                     15 years after the peak - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         the information age is over - (boxley)
                 Rereading that book now. -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Nasscom - 10% - 20% India Wage Hikes Anually - (gdaustin) - (35)
             well a co-worker from that part of the globe - (boxley)
             I had a friend just experience that - (broomberg)
             Toyota doesn't outsource much - (tonytib) - (32)
                 Their designers are plenty good for me - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                     If I still drove, I would second that. - (Silverlock)
                     Quality vs. Cheap Price - (gdaustin)
                     Ah, so it's YOUR fault the Toyota Camry exists! :-) -NT - (Meerkat) - (20)
                         Not mine alone - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                             Camry isn't ugly, just generic - (tonytib) - (18)
                                 If you get a Mazda6, get the MPS. - (Meerkat)
                                 I'll believe it after I sit in it - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                                     sentra would be okay but my rio would be a chore -NT - (boxley)
                                     It's all about the seats. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                         Just spent today as a passenger in a Lexus - (broomberg) - (2)
                                             My Dad bought an LS 430. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 I was in the front seat - (broomberg)
                                         Toyota works without tilting the seat - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                             I tilt the seat in everything I can. - (broomberg) - (7)
                                                 You're probably a lethal danger to everyone else on the road - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                     Maybe - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                         Your driving was surprisingly sane -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                     You'd have a coronary seeing Chicago drivers. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         What was old is new again... - (jb4)
                                                         those are only the "South Siders" - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                             What about Pilsen, Little Village, Logan Square... - (jb4)
                                             you are short torso, he is longish - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Thank you for figuring out why I have more of a problem - (ben_tilly)
                 Honda Already Has - IMO - (gdaustin) - (7)
                     It's still ugly - (tonytib) - (6)
                         Being a Yank, you are allowed to be wrong on these things. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             Right, I'm not an arrogant euro-weenie - (tonytib) - (1)
                                 ICLRPD: Right, I'm not an arrogant euro-weenie (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                             coming from a bloody finn! what cheek! - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Finn my arse. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Is that "misplaced" as in "lost"? - (jb4)

An easy subject, at which very few excel!
68 ms