IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Maybe
The only IWeTheyer that has driven with me was Ben.
Hey Ben, any comments?
New Your driving was surprisingly sane
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     NAE report on the impact of offshoring - (Another Scott) - (42)
         The report seems to have nailed one aspect of the problem - (jake123) - (5)
             ~9 years before that breakdown is likely -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                 Certainly hope that's a lousy estimate, - (Ashton) - (2)
                     15 years after the peak - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         the information age is over - (boxley)
                 Rereading that book now. -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Nasscom - 10% - 20% India Wage Hikes Anually - (gdaustin) - (35)
             well a co-worker from that part of the globe - (boxley)
             I had a friend just experience that - (broomberg)
             Toyota doesn't outsource much - (tonytib) - (32)
                 Their designers are plenty good for me - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                     If I still drove, I would second that. - (Silverlock)
                     Quality vs. Cheap Price - (gdaustin)
                     Ah, so it's YOUR fault the Toyota Camry exists! :-) -NT - (Meerkat) - (20)
                         Not mine alone - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                             Camry isn't ugly, just generic - (tonytib) - (18)
                                 If you get a Mazda6, get the MPS. - (Meerkat)
                                 I'll believe it after I sit in it - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                                     sentra would be okay but my rio would be a chore -NT - (boxley)
                                     It's all about the seats. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                         Just spent today as a passenger in a Lexus - (broomberg) - (2)
                                             My Dad bought an LS 430. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 I was in the front seat - (broomberg)
                                         Toyota works without tilting the seat - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                             I tilt the seat in everything I can. - (broomberg) - (7)
                                                 You're probably a lethal danger to everyone else on the road - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                     Maybe - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                         Your driving was surprisingly sane -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                     You'd have a coronary seeing Chicago drivers. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         What was old is new again... - (jb4)
                                                         those are only the "South Siders" - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                             What about Pilsen, Little Village, Logan Square... - (jb4)
                                             you are short torso, he is longish - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Thank you for figuring out why I have more of a problem - (ben_tilly)
                 Honda Already Has - IMO - (gdaustin) - (7)
                     It's still ugly - (tonytib) - (6)
                         Being a Yank, you are allowed to be wrong on these things. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             Right, I'm not an arrogant euro-weenie - (tonytib) - (1)
                                 ICLRPD: Right, I'm not an arrogant euro-weenie (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                             coming from a bloody finn! what cheek! - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Finn my arse. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Is that "misplaced" as in "lost"? - (jb4)

Sheep. Hmm.
165 ms