IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Identity?
The only person that I know that speaks in one sentence paragraphs and shouts words and phrases is one Khasim - aka Brandioch - aka TTC.
New Naw.
Remember TT Chua?
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Re: Naw.
> Remember TT Chua?
> Regards,

-scott anderson

Yes, that's me.

And once again for the record. I do not CONDONE the terrorist actions. Hell no. I totally sympathize with all the victims and their family. Perhaps I should have said that in the very first place. But I assumed that it was a given. Nevermind though.

The fact remains that there ARE many actions that the US has done that MANY do not view it purely as US trying to uphold peace and security. You can argue till your face is blue and call me whatever names, but that DOES NOT change the fact.

I listed ISSUES, and ACTIONS that many believe that the US acted because of its own interest. Iraq and Yugoslavia being two of the primary ones that comes to ones mind in recent time.

New Re: Naw.
I listed ISSUES, and ACTIONS that many believe that the US acted because of its own interest. Iraq and Yugoslavia being two of the primary ones that comes to ones mind in recent time.

And said that because we killed civilians there (not targetted - pains NOT to target them) - to stop them killing others (who apparently you're all in favor of wiping off the face of the earth), that condones the attitude.

You listed half-truths and the sort of propaganda that the radical muslims use to incite people.

Condone it, don't, I don't give a good damn. You're no better.

Addison+
New Oh, yeah.
The fact remains that there ARE many actions that the US has done that MANY do not view it purely as US trying to uphold peace and security. You can argue till your face is blue and call me whatever names, but that DOES NOT change the fact.

You never bothered to address the issue about the hatred the US engendered in the Pacific keeping the Japanese from conquering you as a slave country. (Who seem to think it was really unfair that they weren't allowed to have a empire, and wanted the area around you)

I guess we really screwed up there, huh? What utter utter bastards we are.

Addison
New Scorecards....getcher Scorecards here....
[...]one Khasim - aka Brandioch - aka TTC.

OK, I'll bite...how do you keep track of the various aliases of the players? Where is the scorecard vendor?
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
     NATO offers support... - (Yendor) - (71)
         Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (bconnors) - (70)
             They're still figuring out how to blame it all on us - - (Andrew Grygus)
             Evacuated - (Yendor) - (1)
                 Evacuated, maybe. But they'll still blame us. -NT - (wharris2)
             Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (53)
                 Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (wharris2) - (28)
                     Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (26)
                         Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (Andrew Grygus) - (25)
                             Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (TTC) - (24)
                                 Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (gtall) - (6)
                                     Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (TTC) - (5)
                                         When "The World" asks us to act . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (addison) - (2)
                                             Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (TTC) - (1)
                                                 Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (addison)
                                         Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (gtall)
                                 Excuse me...but... - (bepatient) - (16)
                                     Re: Excuse me...but... - (TTC) - (15)
                                         Considered? - (bepatient) - (14)
                                             Unbelievable but true. - (Silverlock) - (13)
                                                 Well, - (addison) - (4)
                                                     Either that... - (Simon_Jester)
                                                     No - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                         It wasn't "pretty clear cut" IMO. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                             "We have no opinion"? - (wharris2)
                                                 Give me a break. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                     OK but what's your point? - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                         I would not... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                             So we disagree - (Silverlock)
                                                             Re: I would not... - (TTC) - (2)
                                                                 Relax dude. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Relax dude. - (TTC)
                                                             I want to share your assessment. - (Ashton)
                     Two trains collided in Utah this morning. - (admin)
                 Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (addison) - (23)
                     Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (22)
                         Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (addison) - (20)
                             Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (19)
                                 You are excused - go barf your guts out. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                     Re: You are excused - go barf your guts out. - (TTC) - (2)
                                         And you give us what alternative? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             Re: And you give us what alternative? - (TTC)
                                 Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (addison) - (7)
                                     Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (6)
                                         Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (addison) - (5)
                                             Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (4)
                                                 Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (addison) - (2)
                                                     Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (1)
                                                         Better hold that case. - (addison)
                                                 Two words: "Essential Harvest" - (Steven A S)
                                 You need to be careful, parenthesis boy... - (jb4) - (6)
                                     Identity? - (ChrisR) - (5)
                                         Naw. - (admin) - (3)
                                             Re: Naw. - (TTC) - (2)
                                                 Re: Naw. - (addison)
                                                 Oh, yeah. - (addison)
                                         Scorecards....getcher Scorecards here.... - (jb4)
                         Military vs Civilian targets - (Steven A S)
             Unanimous UN SC resolution yesterday. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                 Yes, follow-up is critical . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                     Re: Yes, follow-up is critical . . - (TTC) - (9)
                         Well, you're pretty predictable . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Freedom is not free without loud dissent. thanks - (boxley) - (7)
                             Re: Freedom is not free without loud dissent. thanks - (TTC) - (6)
                                 "world opinion" - (ChrisR) - (3)
                                     Re: "world opinion" - (TTC) - (2)
                                         Let's consider your list. - (Another Scott)
                                         Cowardice? - (ChrisR)
                                 sniff, wipes me eye just like the old days on IWE :) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end -NT - (pwhysall)
             Think about who the UN members are - (bluke)

Caveat emptor.
185 ms