IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You are excused - go barf your guts out.
If the U.S moves to prevent some country from slaughtering their neighbors, then "world opinion" says we are interfering with their devine right to slaughter their neighbors. In Iraq the "no fly zone" unjustly interferes with Sadam's devine right to slaughter Kurds - how very bad of us.

If we stand by and do nothing, then "world opinion" acuses us of doing nothing as thousands are slaughtered.

No matter what we do "world opinion" says we are wrong, so we have to do what we feel is the best we can do under the circumstances and "world opinion" can suck rocks.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Re: You are excused - go barf your guts out.
> No matter what we do "world opinion" says we are wrong, so we have to do what we feel is the best we can do under the circumstances and "world opinion" can suck rocks.

This is exactly the kind of arrogant attitude that most view the US.

"We think this is the best. We will do it. Fuck the world."
New And you give us what alternative?
There are two sides to every situation. No matter what we do, including doing nothing, "world opinion" says we are wrong and everything is our fault. "World opinion" is always the offended side, because the other is being quiet. This guarantees you will hear nothing but bad and never good about us.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Re: And you give us what alternative?
> There are two sides to every situation. No matter what we do, including doing nothing, "world opinion" says we are wrong and everything is our fault. "World opinion" is always the offended side, because the other is being quiet. This guarantees you will hear nothing but bad and never good about us.

On the contrary.

The enormous contribution of the US in WWII was greatly appreciated everywhere.

The leadership that the US took w.r.t. the liberation of Kuwait was roundly applauded. It was immediate, decisive and effective.

The NEGATIVE portion comes about when US acts with only US interest in mind.

Kyoto (sp?) treaty. NMD. Nuclear testing.
     NATO offers support... - (Yendor) - (71)
         Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (bconnors) - (70)
             They're still figuring out how to blame it all on us - - (Andrew Grygus)
             Evacuated - (Yendor) - (1)
                 Evacuated, maybe. But they'll still blame us. -NT - (wharris2)
             Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (53)
                 Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (wharris2) - (28)
                     Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (26)
                         Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (Andrew Grygus) - (25)
                             Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (TTC) - (24)
                                 Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (gtall) - (6)
                                     Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (TTC) - (5)
                                         When "The World" asks us to act . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (addison) - (2)
                                             Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (TTC) - (1)
                                                 Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (addison)
                                         Re: Well, I think it's pretty clear. - (gtall)
                                 Excuse me...but... - (bepatient) - (16)
                                     Re: Excuse me...but... - (TTC) - (15)
                                         Considered? - (bepatient) - (14)
                                             Unbelievable but true. - (Silverlock) - (13)
                                                 Well, - (addison) - (4)
                                                     Either that... - (Simon_Jester)
                                                     No - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                         It wasn't "pretty clear cut" IMO. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                             "We have no opinion"? - (wharris2)
                                                 Give me a break. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                     OK but what's your point? - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                         I would not... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                             So we disagree - (Silverlock)
                                                             Re: I would not... - (TTC) - (2)
                                                                 Relax dude. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Relax dude. - (TTC)
                                                             I want to share your assessment. - (Ashton)
                     Two trains collided in Utah this morning. - (admin)
                 Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (addison) - (23)
                     Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (22)
                         Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (addison) - (20)
                             Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (19)
                                 You are excused - go barf your guts out. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                     Re: You are excused - go barf your guts out. - (TTC) - (2)
                                         And you give us what alternative? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             Re: And you give us what alternative? - (TTC)
                                 Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (addison) - (7)
                                     Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (6)
                                         Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (addison) - (5)
                                             Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (4)
                                                 Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (addison) - (2)
                                                     Re: Where the Hell is the U.N. right now? - (TTC) - (1)
                                                         Better hold that case. - (addison)
                                                 Two words: "Essential Harvest" - (Steven A S)
                                 You need to be careful, parenthesis boy... - (jb4) - (6)
                                     Identity? - (ChrisR) - (5)
                                         Naw. - (admin) - (3)
                                             Re: Naw. - (TTC) - (2)
                                                 Re: Naw. - (addison)
                                                 Oh, yeah. - (addison)
                                         Scorecards....getcher Scorecards here.... - (jb4)
                         Military vs Civilian targets - (Steven A S)
             Unanimous UN SC resolution yesterday. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                 Yes, follow-up is critical . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                     Re: Yes, follow-up is critical . . - (TTC) - (9)
                         Well, you're pretty predictable . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Freedom is not free without loud dissent. thanks - (boxley) - (7)
                             Re: Freedom is not free without loud dissent. thanks - (TTC) - (6)
                                 "world opinion" - (ChrisR) - (3)
                                     Re: "world opinion" - (TTC) - (2)
                                         Let's consider your list. - (Another Scott)
                                         Cowardice? - (ChrisR)
                                 sniff, wipes me eye just like the old days on IWE :) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end -NT - (pwhysall)
             Think about who the UN members are - (bluke)

Globes ... or flutes?
151 ms