Either it's my place or it's not. Why should you get to decide who I have to serve at my business?
Because it is my community, too, that you have put your fucking business in!(*)

Then we have a fundamental disagreement. And the fact that the purpose of this particular private property is generally to do commerce, that's not the part I care about. So you don't need to go on any more about the Almighty Dollar.

Is the name Randy Weaver well known over there? It's usually heard as "white separatist Randy Weaver." He moved his family to a remote hilltop in Ruby Ridge, Montanna because he didn't like who was movning into his neighborhood. Which IM-not-at-all-HO is exactly how it should work. If you don't like your neighbor you can move. You shouldn't be able to force your neighbor to move just because you don't like the color of his skin.

But the FBI hunted him down and killed his wife and a few other people for gun violations. Thing is, he was in town every day up until the day they surrounded his property. They could have simply arrested him.

Many Americans value above all other freedoms the right to be left the fuck alone. And if, as you said, the community gets to decide what I may and may not do within my own private property, then we don't have that freedom.

Yes, you noticed that I shifted from a corporate-owned mall to my own private store. But you didn't dispute my right to do what I want in my own home. You also didn't really dispute my right to do what I want in my store. At what point does that change? When is my business big enough that I'm not in charge of it any more?

So I suport racially exclusive clubs, and single-sex colleges, and offensive membership policies, and arbitrary admission policies.
Thanks, duly noted.

I think it's best, at least in the long run, to know these things about people one socializes with...

That's actually my point. I'd rather clubs, businesses and organizations were free to publicly post their exclusionry plicies. Do you really think that just because a golf club isn't legally allowed to exclude blacks that it doesn't happen? I'd rather they just posted the policy and let community pressure do its part.

Oh, and I don't mean community pressure to change the policy. I mean community pressure on the membership to ask them what the hell they're doing as members.